Love old classic cars? Love coffee< like Jerry Seinfeld?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Love old classic cars? Love coffee< like Jerry Seinfeld?

Post by phuketrichard »

this is for you..
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: Love old classic cars? Love coffee< like Jerry Seinfeld?

Post by willyhilly »

My favourite was with Obama at the White House and the 67 metallic blue Stingray fastback. I remember driving a 427 one of these in the early 70's. Wheel spin in every gear.
whiteribbon
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by whiteribbon »

Season 10 coming out in 5 days:

just noise, white noise
that genius
Expatriate
Sweden

Post by that genius »

I've seen this before...did you post exactly the same thing on TOF or on here a while ago?
Ghostwriter
Expatriate
France

Post by Ghostwriter »

looks good, noted and ready to watch it all !
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

I've watched the whole set of series, despite being utterly underwhelmed with the Seinfeld "comedy" previously. Even if you hated Seinfeld, you should give this a go.

I also saw that Obama one first, and then made a point to watch others which has warmed me to the bloke - and he does a good job getting both funny and serious stories from his companions. It's a decent quick & easy watch.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic