Woman Gives Birth to Her Baby on the Street

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Woman Gives Birth to Her Baby on the Street

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Happy news.
Cambodia Breaking News (Siem Reap): On September 09, 2019, at 06:40 am, an unidentified woman gave birth to her baby on national road 6, Spean Kaek village, Prasath Bakong district, Siem Reap. The police and the local people helped the woman to deliver the baby, who was born safe and sound.
Mother and child were doing fine, but Sou Platong, the Prasath Bakong governor, contacted an ambulance and sent the victim to the hospital for post-natal care.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Woman Gives Birth to Her Baby on the Street

Post by cptrelentless »

Getting jiggled around on the back of a moto worked, then.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

So messy yet so beautiful at the same time, hope momma n cub are recovering
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Amazing how they have a pair of baby mittens on already before they've even tied off the umbilical cord. I wasn't even aware of their existence till I moved here, I don't believe they are used so much in the west. I guess they fit in well with the woolly hats the infant and mother will be wearing for the next month or so.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by bittermelon »

crob wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:10 pm So messy yet so beautiful at the same time,
I like that, very Cambodia. Also, though her face is mainly obscured, that smile on the lady comforting her is gold.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

bittermelon wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:16 pm
crob wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 7:10 pm So messy yet so beautiful at the same time,
I like that, very Cambodia. Also, though her face is mainly obscured, that smile on the lady comforting her is gold.
She's probably thinking about all the likes she's going to get from the photo she just uploaded to Facebook.

Kind Regards
Cynical Steve
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

A few months back I was chatting to mate n he was talking about how his Vietnamese wife extended family wants to move to Australia, and we were talking about how they don't understand how hard shit is here without n education... I see photos like this n question living in Australia knowing the pressure of just Keeping a roof above your head, n I wonder what's better, good medical n social system but high cost of living and no community, or a good community n lower costs of living....
Last edited by crob on Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Post by crob »

Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:23 pm
She's probably thinking about all the likes she's going to get from the photo she just uploaded to Facebook.

Kind Regards
Cynical Steve
That Reddit karma is important
atst
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by atst »

crob wrote: Mon Sep 09, 2019 8:31 pm
A few months back I was chatting to mate n he was talking about how his Vietnamese wife extended family wants to move to Australia, and we were talking about how they don't understand how hard shit is here without n education... I see photos like this n question living in Australia knowing the pressure of just Keeping a roof above your head, n I wonder what's better, good medical n social system but high cost of living and no community, or a good community n lower costs of living....
If you're living over here in Cambodia you've answered your own question
I'm standing up, so I must be straight.
What's a poor man do when the blues keep following him around.(Smoking Dynamite)
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

OMG that's just put me off my breakfast, It must has stung a bit, can't imagine trying to shit out something as big as that baby.
I'm jealous of the baby though, it's got more hair than me !!!!!

Good luck too both of them.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic