So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so much...

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Re: So why were General Mackevili and KiR hanging out so muc

Post by Joker Poker »

FreeSocrates! wrote:
General Mackevili wrote:Haha! ! ! Don't do that, but definitely feel free to invite your friends over here!

Someone has mentioned on here that K440 has actually completely censored out our website! (Which means if you type CambodiaExpatsOnline.com anywhere on K440 it comes out like *********** instead, LoL!

^Feel free to put that theory to the test!

But the big boss over at K440 has FINALLY started giving us a little due publicity! ! Right next to his tweet about cute little puppies for sale. :ROFL:

No publicity is bad publicity, right? :twisted:
keeping_it_deleted is appearing to be a bigger idiot by the second. Does he not know they have ladies of the night at Cavern? A bar that currently advertises on his site?
Don't forget, they had a Candy Bar add for ages too. Oh yeah, Vixens as well.

KIR was the very reason I stopped posting (different name) there ages ago. No issue between he and I, but it was the utter contempt with which he treated others that did my head in. Seems many are in the same camp, and this is giving CEO an unbelievable boost - right place at the right time.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

This proves, yet again, that KiR is a hypocritical cock smoker with neither honor nor integrity. He is going after CEO advertisers. We should do the same to his website.

By the way, the absolute dearth of new threads/posts on that forum speaks volumes.
Last edited by Soi Dog on Sat May 24, 2014 5:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
kiwiincambodia
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by kiwiincambodia »

I say take the higher road. The more he bitches and moans the better this forum looks.
vladimir
The Pun-isher
Russia

Post by vladimir »

kiwiincambodia wrote:I say take the higher road. The more he bitches and moans the better this forum looks.
:thumb:

OK, a leetle bitching?
Jesus loves you...Mexico is great, right? ;)
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Soi Dog wrote: We should do the same to his website.
Oh, God no, please! LoL!

It's already a full-time job for us to make sure nobody crosses the line on CEO when discussing him or his site.

We would appreciate everyone giving their friends that are interested in Cambodia a personal invite to our site! We're new and need the publicity!

Even just sharing it on your Facebook status helps a lot!
kiwiincambodia wrote:I say take the higher road. The more he bitches and moans the better this forum looks.
^Yeah, everyone listen to this guy! :bow:
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

Have you cut the tongues from the Chicken and Jonnohitler?

Those two make me laugh a lot.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

Tim Linkinwater wrote:Have you cut the tongues from the Chicken and Jonnohitler?

Those two make me laugh a lot.
Haha, no way! If we ever have to ban anyone for any reason, it will be fully transparent.

I believe we even have a section down near the bottom of our site called the "time out" corner or something like that. We will give a public reason why someone is banned if it comes to that.

I'm also fans of them both! No denying that they both like to come as close to the line as they can without crossing it, LoL.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Joker Poker
Expatriate

Post by Joker Poker »

Nailed it!
Tim Linkinwater
Expatriate

Post by Tim Linkinwater »

^ Glad to hear it.

I hope Jonno starts being nasty soon. Nice is nice and all that, but nasty is nice too.
Soi Dog
Expatriate

Post by Soi Dog »

General Mackevili wrote:
Soi Dog wrote: We should do the same to his website.
Oh, God no, please! LoL!

It's already a full-time job for us to make sure nobody crosses the line on CEO when discussing him or his site.
Dude, he is going after your advertisers or potential advertisers via twitter! That is the most despicable thing possible. And it's intensely hypocritical because that site was almost practically a sexpat forum for its first decade in existence, and KiR and GavinMac themselves contributed many of those types of threads in the past.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic