Max & Claire, a new garden in town at your service!

Discussions about restaurants, cafes, coffee shops or bars in Cambodia. Feel free to write any reviews you have, whether its the best burger you've had in Phnom Penh or the worse pizza in Kampot, we want to read it! Discussions about Khmer dishes are also in here, or you can leave your own. If you own a restaurant, feel free to let the expat community know about it here so that we can come check it out. Found a favorite cafe or have a place we should avoid? Tell us about it. Asian recipes & questions are always welcome.
JoeCam
Tourist
Hungary

Max & Claire, a new garden in town at your service!

Post by JoeCam »

We are open every day from 5pm till late, it’s the only Hungarian food in town, created by our executive Chef for your pleasure, while our drinks are matched to each and every item ordered.

Come and try new taste of Hungarian kitchen experience and enjoy our cozy garden with soft music, and airconditioned rooms for those who preferred privacy. The unique and spacious garden is ideal place for your friendly gatherings, family events, and even for a simple but tasty food.

Our menu represents one of the most famous Hungarian dishes, like Goulash Soup, Chicken Paprikash, Tatare Beefsteak, home-made giant Hungarian Sausage, including special international dishes, like the famous English delight Fish and Chips, Aged Ribeye and Sirloin Steaks along with varieties of Pastas, Salads, and Desserts—New York Cheese Cake, Soft and tender Somloi even our chocolate cake is tender. You can complete your desire with our we special select range of wines, spirits, and many beers, matched as supplement to your best-chosen food. However, if you are adventurous you are welcome to try our very own Hungarian drinks like Frocs or Palinka!

For more information, please visit our website https://maxnclaire.com/ and our Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/maxnclaire

#8. Street 604. Toul Kork – Phnom Penh
Open: Mon-Sun 17.00-23.00
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Max & Claire, a new garden in town at your service!

Post by fax »

JoeCam wrote: Sun Sep 01, 2019 5:30 am it’s the only Hungarian food in town
Match Pub on Street 242 has a Hungarian owner and Hungarian food.

There is (used to be?) a "Budapest cafe" in Toul Kork but it was not open when I had the opportunity to go. I don't know if they're still around. Street 337

I wish you good luck and hope you are very successful. I will be there in a short hurry to give it a try.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic