I guess the price of a bribe has gone up- UPDATE, HE'S DEAD

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Drifter
Expatriate

Re: I guess the price of a bribe has gone up- UPDATE, HE'S D

Post by Drifter »

wackyjacky wrote:++++ ! Or Suicide. Kinda like this - http://www.samuitimes.com/russian-touri ... s-suicide/
classic thailand.

a bunch of thai thugs will stab you 7 times, you will die, and while they'll walk away scot free the newspapers will shame you for committing suicide and blaming your booze or drug addiction.
ralphamsterdam
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by ralphamsterdam »

found the victim had deep gashes on both arms and seven stab wounds in the chest.

Police concluded that he committed suicide.

I think the police in Thailand don't have unsolved cases with this kind of smart thinking.

But this reminds of the story in Cambodia where a french guy killed his children and commit suicide with his car in the water in Cambodia. Only there was a minor detail that his body was behind the stearingwheel and his head in the trunck. %)
Carpe diem
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

ralphamsterdam wrote:
But this reminds of the story in Cambodia where a french guy killed his children and commit suicide with his car in the water in Cambodia. Only there was a minor detail that his body was behind the stearingwheel and his head in the trunck. %)
I remember that. I think someone was living in their house after they went missing!
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

But this reminds of the story in Cambodia where a french guy killed his children and commit suicide with his car in the water in Cambodia. Only there was a minor detail that his body was behind the stearingwheel and his head in the trunck
Totally weird story. French investigation revealed that it was NOT a suicide (duh), but did they find out who dunnit ?
ralphamsterdam
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by ralphamsterdam »

I don't know, maybe somebody else on the board knows the end of that story.
Carpe diem
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

Sort of comes back to me. If I remember correctly, his wife's family wanted their land back when she passed away...they had falsified title deeds I think.
So be nice to your in-laws, guys :Rose:

And completely OT.
Carry on.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic