I love Cambodia!

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

I love Cambodia!

Post by tireswang »

I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
~
pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: I love Cambodia!

Post by pissontheroof »

tireswang wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 pm I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
Oh come on now . I would never want to live back there or even here really anymore because of my loses in sihanoukville . But if not for trump I would not be so proud to be amerikan ! I love the Donald ... who would you rather have ? Oh , and I love american money and my pension from the veterans administration .. I couldn’t think of a better choice than trump , giving up his wealth and enjoyment to make amerika great again ! Dennis was a cute menace , who you talkin ‘bout ? I think if the cambodian people use our money they should speak some american !
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

i wonder how these trumpian outflows are affecting homeland demography
i would expect a lowering of iq, education level, openness, etc
but from observing the cambodian inflow, the opposite may be the case

monstra mihi bona!
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

pissontheroof wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:31 pm
tireswang wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 4:19 pm I am an American, that hopes that I will not be judged individually because of my country's Politikal behaviors and actions. I.don't want to go home,...especially now. There is an Orange Menace in charge now and it is dangerous Living there.
Oh come on now . I would never want to live back there or even here really anymore because of my loses in sihanoukville . But if not for trump I would not be so proud to be amerikan ! I love the Donald ... who would you rather have ? Oh , and I love american money and my pension from the veterans administration .. I couldn’t think of a better choice than trump , giving up his wealth and enjoyment to make amerika great again ! Dennis was a cute menace , who you talkin ‘bout ? I think if the cambodian people use our money they should speak some american !
pissontheroof wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 9:31 pm
:color
~
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

:please: go back to Trump.Land if you love pissing on roofs. Many Cambodians speak American/English...so solly about your Snookyville Folly.
~
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

tireswang wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am go back to Trump.Land
You hate Trump so much you travel all around the globe and talk just like him.

pissontheroof
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by pissontheroof »

tireswang wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 8:34 am :please: go back to Trump.Land if you love pissing on roofs. Many Cambodians speak American/English...so solly about your Snookyville Folly.
You wouldn’t understand ... you gotta be from tennessee , do ya know carson peters much ?
พิซออนเดอรูฟ
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

:stir: Southern Born and Bred. I have been to GNashville. ~
~
tireswang
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by tireswang »

:crazy: it's more Crazy in duh Sillypines ~
~
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Arrrr, you think you have it tough, we got this as our PM.

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic