English Teacher Wanted (grade 1) after hours

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

English Teacher Wanted (grade 1) after hours

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Hi,

We have an 7 year girl old starting grade one next week. Her English (spoken) is very, very good, but she is behind on reading and writing. I am looking for someone to come to our house in Toul Kork of an evening (7 - 8.30pm) Monday to Friday to get her up to speed. I am assuming that this will take a couple of months. I am not sure what remuneration expectations are, so happy to discuss something reasonable.

If it sounds like something you would be interested in doing, please get in touch (pm).
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
elite87
Expatriate
Indonesia

Re: English Teacher Wanted (grade 1) after hours

Post by elite87 »

Are you home far away from sihanoukville.i am indonesian my name is eliImage

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Don’t want to spoil your day but after a full day in school your kid might need a good night of sleep instead of another session until 8.30. My seven-year-old is in bed by 7.30 and needs a full night of sleep. Please consider the weekends instead.
elite87
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by elite87 »

if for work on weekends I don't mind.

Sent from my XT1663 using Tapatalk

ye-ji.jun
Tourist
Korea South

Post by ye-ji.jun »

Hi, I was wondering if you've already found someone? I'm willing to take the job if you haven't found someone already.
ego bibere nimis
Expatriate
Australia

Post by ego bibere nimis »

Hi, We have filled the position, but thank you for reaching out.
You know that tingly little feeling you get when you really like someone? That's common sense leaving your body.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic