Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by fax »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:05 am I'm open
angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 am I'm guessing
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 am I think
I'm looking forward to sharing a jail cell with you philosophers because we wrote mean things online and PIEMAN gave a pie to a cop 2 years ago.
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by Jack mehoff »

angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 am
fax wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:16 am
angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:03 am he agreed that underage girls in brothels was disgusting and "worse than murder or rape in his eyes"
No, he said that he is okay with underage BJs as long as they're voluntary.

In an exchange with Jack mehoff, where JM said raping a child is worse than murder:
Jack mehoff wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:12 pm Actually it is worse than murder and it is rape. The murder of a child is the only thing worse.
PIEMAN said they were giving BJs asking if that is rape
PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 am They were giving bjs is thst rape.
JM replied
Jack mehoff wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:21 am If a kid is under the age of conset, it's rape. Paid for or not. My point to your post is that murder is not as bad as victimizing kids.
PIEMAN then seemingly uttered that he has no problem with underage girls giving BJs for money as long as it is voluntary it is not rape. Replying to JM's position, that sex with kids is worse than murdering them, PIEMAN asked "where the fuck do you live".
PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:39 am A under age girl willingly giving bjs is rape worse than murder
WTF do you live
I'm guessing his mind is so addled from the drink withdrawal and lack of sleep even he didn't know what he believes right now.
Just to clarify, I said the only thing worse then raping a child is murdering them. I find both of those worse then adult on adult crime. Also, Pieman went on a rant about APLE and pedophiles on another thread within the last couple of days. Not exactly a one off.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

fax wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:52 am
Brody wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:05 am I'm open
angkorjohn2 wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:19 am I'm guessing
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 11:45 am I think
I'm looking forward to sharing a jail cell with you philosophers because we wrote mean things online and PIEMAN gave a pie to a cop 2 years ago.
I'm on my way to Big C to get soap on a rope this afternoon, I can buy one each for you other three but I will expect "favours" in return. The "favours" will include wearing a wig and stockings.
Mishmash
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mishmash »

Let's get back on track and see the real situation please.

I'm no angel - but 8 under-age girls - WTF???

Golden Rule - Even in Asia where girls look younger than they are - "If it looks young then IT IS"
Mr Know It All
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Mr Know It All »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 11:30 am
CEOCambodiaNews wrote: Tue Aug 27, 2019 10:43 am The police received a tip from someone that Bunny Bar was offering sexual services to customers...
Revenge?

Man Allegedly Hits Staff Over $2.50 at Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (VIDEO)
send in the cows......
if you're not living on the edge, you're taking up too much space.
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

Once of the guys in the bar is the manager of Pickled Parrot on Street 104.
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
phil
Tourist
Australia

Post by phil »

Yes. And I had the opportunity to chat with RozzieOz.
Like the rest of us, RozzieOz loves a bit of gossip.
Gossip and virtue signalling leaves us all at Risk of getting things wrong.
I spent 3 hours there during the raid.
Happy to tell what I saw if you want more.
It will cost you a beer for yourself and a donation to our Children's Hospital Meal Fund :D
See you at the Pickled Parrot!
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor »

Am I the only one questioning the truth behind the police statement 8 underage girls were arrested from that one bar in one night?
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

Kammekor wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:12 pm Am I the only one questioning the truth behind the police statement 8 underage girls were arrested from that one bar in one night?
no
11 must be their entire staff, and the photos clearly show several who are older
government statistics elsewhere are clearly baloney (150k child-sex tourists a year?)
i still find it unbelievable that a foreign bar could have underage staff, and be known to do so, in 2019
After getting a tip-off from locals, police investigated for months before the crackdown.
I don't think it should take months to just go in and check IDs
or were they gathering first-hand evidence?
for months?

monstra mihi bona!
rozzieoz
Expatriate
Australia

Post by rozzieoz »

phil wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:03 pm Yes. And I had the opportunity to chat with RozzieOz.
Like the rest of us, RozzieOz loves a bit of gossip.
Gossip and virtue signalling leaves us all at Risk of getting things wrong.
I spent 3 hours there during the raid.
Happy to tell what I saw if you want more.
It will cost you a beer for yourself and a donation to our Children's Hospital Meal Fund :D
See you at the Pickled Parrot!
You make a great lamb chop!
I meant no disrespect Phil, I wasn't for one minute suggesting you were doing anything other than having a drink.
Apologies if I upset you, you're one of the good guys. :)
Once you've read the dictionary, every other book is just a remix.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic