Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by Jack mehoff »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:02 am
Jack mehoff wrote: Wed Aug 28, 2019 11:12 pm Actually it is worse than murder and it is rape. The murder of a child is the only thing worse. Some might say it's the same do to the potential of lifelong trauma.
Fyi, hating pedophiles doesn't make a snowflake..
They were giving bjs is thst rape.so your saying im a peado now snowflake.
If a kid is under the age of conset, it's rape. Paid for or not. My point to your post is that murder is not as bad as victimizing kids. Case in point, I have no love lost for murdered pedophiles. I could care less about paying for BJ's from ADULTS at any location.
Haha, never been called a snowflake! Is that what you call guys that don't like kids? If so, I'll take it... I recommend using a dictionary for the correct spelling of words as well as the meaning of them.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Phnom Penh, Cambodia Raided by Police for Prostitution & Underage Staff

Post by PIEMAN »

Sorry i give up murder is ok.A under age girl willingly giving bjs is rape worse than murder
WTF do you live
Meat pie Sausage Roll come on Rovers score a goal.
https://www.facebook.com/Pieman-Phnom-P ... 711967235/
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

How I imagine PIEMAN right now

Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

:OD: that made me laugh.im mot drinking no money till friday ffs.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Tokelau

Post by Anchor Moy »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:39 am Sorry i give up murder is ok.A under age girl willingly giving bjs is rape worse than murder
WTF do you live
:facepalm: Good grief.
Point is that underage girls giving bjs to customers is NOT OK. It doesn't have to be worse than murder to be NOT OK. It is NOT OK under any circumstances. Underage girls are children, and they should be protected and not exploited. Ever.
FFS. Why do I need to post this ? :evil:
Jack mehoff
Expatriate

Post by Jack mehoff »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 1:39 am Sorry i give up murder is ok.A under age girl willingly giving bjs is rape worse than murder
WTF do you live
Do you really think any of those kids woke up and decided that they want to suck off a man that is older than their dad or grandfather? It's called trafficking and if there wasn't pedophiles willing to pay for it, they wouldn't be doing it. Out of curiosity, what age makes it ok if you are paying for it?
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

Ive no idea i never date a girl under 30.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Eleven detained over prostitution services
Soth Koemsoeun | Publication date 27 August 2019 | 23:35 ICT
Police officials from the Department of Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection questioned 11 people on Tuesday who were detained the previous day in a crackdown on a bar following reports that it provided illegal sexual services.

Phnom Penh municipal police chief Sar Thet said his officers teamed up with the department’s police officials to crack down on the Bunny Bar on Street 104 in Daun Penh’s Wat Phnom district at around 10:10pm on Monday.

“We have submitted our reports to the Department of Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection, which is in charge of this case,” he said.

The department’s deputy director Sambor Manarith was quoted by the Rasmei Kampuchea daily on Monday as saying that of the 11 people detained during the crackdown, eight were underage girls, one a female Cambodian employer, a male Australian employer, and the foreign manager.

After getting a tip-off from locals, police investigated for months before the crackdown.

The eight underage girls were sent to the Department of Anti-Human Trafficking and Juvenile Protection to be “educated”, he said, adding that department officials are currently preparing documents for the court to review the case against the three suspects.

Lao Lin, chief of the department’s child protection bureau, and Wat Phnom commune police chief Un Samath declined to comment.
https://www.phnompenhpost.com/national/ ... n-services
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
PIEMAN
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by PIEMAN »

8 eight underage girls.Toodle pip
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

PIEMAN wrote: Thu Aug 29, 2019 12:59 am Jamie youve had a humour transplant.
i'm not trying to be funny, youre doing a good job of that yourself! :plus1:
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic