Need to learn Italian - in Phnom Penh

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
ChrisCam
Tourist
Great Britain

Need to learn Italian - in Phnom Penh

Post by ChrisCam » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:47 am

Hi all,

I've recently moved to Phnom Penh and am in need of an Italian language teacher. Both spoken and written from the start. I'm a UK native and only speak English.

Living in BKK3, working in BKK1. Would be looking for a few hours a week face to face at a good rate.

Thank you!
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Need to learn Italian - in Phnom Penh

Post by Spigzy » Mon Aug 26, 2019 11:57 am

Online is probably easier?

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
KC1950
Tourist
Turkey

Re: Need to learn Italian - in Phnom Penh

Post by KC1950 » Mon Aug 26, 2019 1:30 pm

Well! I am Italian Mother tongue but fluent in English ( and 3 languages more ) .. .. I teach English to locals at the moment.. Please contact if interested
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic