Cambodia vs Hong Kong World Cup

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Schkuderboy
Tourist
Cambodia

Cambodia vs Hong Kong World Cup

Post by Schkuderboy »

I am considering going to the Cambodia vs Hong King World Cup qualifier on 5th September at the national stadium.

Do you just get tickets on the door? I can’t find anywhere to prepurchase them.

I would be grateful for anyone’s advice on conditions at the ground. If possible I would like a VIP box with air conditioning and catering.
curiomo
Tourist
Great Britain

Re: Cambodia vs Hong Kong World Cup

Post by curiomo »

Looking at photos there will be no vip boxes, it's quite a basic stadium. And yes tickets at gate almost definitely.
flanostu
Tourist
Korea North

Re: Cambodia vs Hong Kong World Cup

Post by flanostu »

Just walk up and buy tickets. Usually costs around 6,000-8,000 riels from memory. They don't sell alcohol inside the stadium anymore, but I always buy outside and walk in without any hassles.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic