Massage in hotel room

Ask us anything. Cambodia Expats Online has a huge community of long-term expats that can answer any question you may have about life in Cambodia. Have some questions you want to ask before you move to Cambodia? Ask them here. Our community can also answer any questions you have about how to find a job or what kind of work is available for expats in Cambodia, whether you're looking for info about Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, or anywhere else in the Kingdom. You're also welcome to ask about visa and work permit questions as well, as the immigration rules change often, especially since COVID-19. Don't be shy, ask CEO's community anything!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Massage in hotel room

Post by Yerg »

Cruisemonkey wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 5:26 am Slip the concierge $100.
Or in worldwide vernacular, simply ask for an extra pillow.
newkidontheblock
Expatriate

Post by newkidontheblock »

Second cruisemonkey’s advice. Give the concierge money and tell them exactly the girl you want. The hotel will then get you what you want and make sure you aren’t ripped off.

I’m sure many a wealthy Chinese and Khmer have asked for such services before.

Why wouldn’t you want the hotel to help you?

Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:45 am Second cruisemonkey’s advice. Give the concierge money and tell them exactly the girl you want. The hotel will then get you what you want and make sure you aren’t ripped off.

Cheap charlie???
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

But it's 10.12p.m., Rosewood stop assisting their clients at 10 sharp, seemingly ?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

newkidontheblock wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:45 am Second cruisemonkey’s advice. Give the concierge money and tell them exactly the girl you want. The hotel will then get you what you want and make sure you aren’t ripped off.

I can actually think of three reasons why he wouldn't want the hotel involved.

1. General shame and embarrassment - If he's going to be staying at the hotel for a while, or visiting the hotel regularly, he doesn't want to go down to the front desk or concierge and ask for sex type services, because then he'll be embarrassed every time he goes to the front desk again that they all think he's a sleazy sex tourist. Also, what if the concierge or front desk person is a woman? He may find that awkward. And there's the possibility, however slight, that the staff just giggles and says "Cannot" and then he's embarrassed AND doesn't get the massage

2. He's married. His wife may be joining him at some point. He doesn't want to bring his wife to the hotel and have the staff say "It's nice to see you Ms. Smith, I got your husband a hooker on Saturday." Khmers will do that shit.

3. He's on business. He doesn't want the hooker/masseuse charge ending up on his bill. He doesn't want his high powered, respectable boss showing up and asking the concierge "Have you seen my employee Mr. Smith?" And the concierge responds "No, I haven't seen him since he came down to the front desk Saturday night at 11 p.m. asking if we could arrange a pee party in his room."

Of course, the solution here is for him to leave the hotel completely for his massage needs if he's worried about points 1-3.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

Yerg wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 6:52 am

Cheap charlie???
That'd indicate messed up priorities.
Better a $30 room with a $300-1000 girl than a $300-1000 room with a $30 cheap slut.
icetiger81
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by icetiger81 »

can anyone vouch for the concierge tip strategy?
icetiger81
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by icetiger81 »

This post is going nowhere....
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Cam Nivag wrote: Sun Jul 28, 2019 7:21 am He doesn't want to bring his wife to the hotel and have the staff say "It's nice to see you Ms. Smith, I got your husband a hooker on Saturday." Khmers will do that shit.
Brutal. But so true. :plus1:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

icetiger81 wrote: Fri Oct 18, 2019 3:11 pm This post is going nowhere....
Try making better posts.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic