Going to the gym

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
starkmonster
Expatriate
Posts: 113
Joined: Mon Jun 09, 2014 8:45 pm
Reputation: 12

Re: Going to the gym

Post by starkmonster » Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm

In the post above 1, 3 or 9 should have read 1, 3 or 7. If you already look like number 9 then don't listen to anything I have to say ;-)
User avatar
Spigzy
Expatriate
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am
Reputation: 270
Great Britain

Re: Going to the gym

Post by Spigzy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 am

starkmonster wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm
In the post above 1, 3 or 9 should have read 1, 3 or 7. If you already look like number 9 then don't listen to anything I have to say ;-)
I can't find 10 on the list?

Image
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 6210
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1274
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Going to the gym

Post by Duncan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:25 am

Spigzy wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 am
starkmonster wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm
In the post above 1, 3 or 9 should have read 1, 3 or 7. If you already look like number 9 then don't listen to anything I have to say ;-)
I can't find 10 on the list?

Image


Please delete my photo.
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
User avatar
Spigzy
Expatriate
Posts: 443
Joined: Fri Oct 12, 2018 9:50 am
Reputation: 270
Great Britain

Re: Going to the gym

Post by Spigzy » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:03 pm

Duncan wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 11:25 am
Spigzy wrote:
Wed Aug 14, 2019 10:30 am
starkmonster wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 2:12 pm
In the post above 1, 3 or 9 should have read 1, 3 or 7. If you already look like number 9 then don't listen to anything I have to say ;-)
I can't find 10 on the list?

Image


Please delete my photo.
So sorry, I forgot you were sitting in the front row doing your best "Young Steve Bruce" impression!! :hattip:
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
User avatar
Duncan
Sir Duncan
Posts: 6210
Joined: Tue Jun 03, 2014 8:22 pm
Reputation: 1274
Location: Wonder Why Central

Re: Going to the gym

Post by Duncan » Wed Aug 14, 2019 12:27 pm

Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
1984
Tourist
Posts: 6
Joined: Fri Jul 26, 2019 4:28 pm
Reputation: 0
Cambodia

Re: Going to the gym

Post by 1984 » Wed Aug 14, 2019 2:45 pm

From Duncan's linked article: First, if you usually drink more than two beers a day then you should seriously consider quitting. There is a LOT of evidence that 3 or more drinks per day is very bad for your body.

Well that's no fun.

Who's going to start brewing a Gruit beer?
The Seawolf
Expatriate
Posts: 111
Joined: Tue Jul 16, 2019 8:33 am
Reputation: 34
Laos

Re: Going to the gym

Post by The Seawolf » Wed Aug 14, 2019 4:39 pm

I drink a maximum of 2 beers a night and minimum of 1. I am not giving that up. I enjoy it.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic