Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is a part of our Cambodia forums to chat about anything Cambodia-related. This discussion forum is at the top of our site because it's usually the busiest part of the expat community chatter with random topics on just about everything, including expat life, Khmer politics, Cambodian blogs we have or have come across, or whatever else our members want to discuss. Whether you're an expatriate, tourist, Cambodian or random traveler just passing through South East Asia, you are welcome to talk about anything or start new topics yourselves.
sklmeera
Expatriate
Posts: 137
Joined: Sat Dec 02, 2017 10:16 pm
Reputation: 4
Bhutan

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by sklmeera » Tue Aug 13, 2019 10:57 am

Didnt these biker twats smash up an expat English guys bar in NE Thailand last year ? I think it was near Ubon Ratchathani or somewhere around there . Good to hear these violent aggressive asshats are being kicked out of SE ASia .
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Barang chgout » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am

There is now a suggestion on KK noticeboard, that this is not related to the rebels.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 2349
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 1136
Korea North

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by fax » Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:35 am

Barang chgout wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am
There is now a suggestion on KK noticeboard
Image
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9771
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1515
Tokelau

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Anchor Moy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 1:50 pm

Barang chgout wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am
There is now a suggestion on KK noticeboard, that this is not related to the rebels.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
C'mon then, spit it out. We are already on page 16. :popcorn:
Barang chgout
Expatriate
Posts: 3065
Joined: Mon Dec 01, 2014 11:36 am
Reputation: 677

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Barang chgout » Tue Aug 13, 2019 3:11 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Barang chgout wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 11:23 am
There is now a suggestion on KK noticeboard, that this is not related to the rebels.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
C'mon then, spit it out. We are already on page 16. :popcorn:
Page 16 hardly rates a thread. Wouldn't it be nice if it went the way of the better threads and got 100+ pages?
If it's not rebel related, it's either Koh Kong, or visas, or both.
Perhaps the thin edge of the wedge?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

LaudJohn
Expatriate
Posts: 510
Joined: Sun May 18, 2014 8:08 am
Reputation: 96

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by LaudJohn » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:11 am


Not so. From the OP, written by the wife of a deceased Sihanoukville biker.
For the moment we know about 4 expats refused to enter the country (2 Australians, 1 English and 1 Russian). I had a flight to Denpasar from Phnom Penh airport when an immigration officer told me that I'm blacklisted and won't be allowed to come back. Finally, they told me that there is a list of 23 expats related to the Rebels MC that are not allowed to enter the country.
Who is the other Brit apart from Stevie C?

A list of 23 expats related to the Rebels would not seem to include the Rebels themselves as there would be close to or more than 20 of them alone if you include the nominees.
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 1300
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Reputation: 329
Central African Republic

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Jerry Atrick » Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:58 pm

Well, I just got my new visa, so whatever this list is about; it doesn't concern me.
Anchor Moy
Expatriate
Posts: 9771
Joined: Wed May 28, 2014 11:37 pm
Reputation: 1515
Tokelau

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Anchor Moy » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 pm

LaudJohn wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Anchor Moy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:11 am


Not so. From the OP, written by the wife of a deceased Sihanoukville biker.
For the moment we know about 4 expats refused to enter the country (2 Australians, 1 English and 1 Russian). I had a flight to Denpasar from Phnom Penh airport when an immigration officer told me that I'm blacklisted and won't be allowed to come back. Finally, they told me that there is a list of 23 expats related to the Rebels MC that are not allowed to enter the country.
Who is the other Brit apart from Stevie C?

A list of 23 expats related to the Rebels would not seem to include the Rebels themselves as there would be close to or more than 20 of them alone if you include the nominees.
OP says 2 Aussies, 1 Brit and 1 Russian. I'm wondering who the Russian is. SINUS ?
User avatar
clutchcargo
Expatriate
Posts: 2818
Joined: Mon Mar 26, 2018 3:09 pm
Reputation: 1282
Cambodia

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by clutchcargo » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:24 pm

Anchor Moy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:03 pm
LaudJohn wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 5:51 pm
Anchor Moy wrote:
Tue Aug 13, 2019 12:11 am


Not so. From the OP, written by the wife of a deceased Sihanoukville biker.
For the moment we know about 4 expats refused to enter the country (2 Australians, 1 English and 1 Russian). I had a flight to Denpasar from Phnom Penh airport when an immigration officer told me that I'm blacklisted and won't be allowed to come back. Finally, they told me that there is a list of 23 expats related to the Rebels MC that are not allowed to enter the country.
Who is the other Brit apart from Stevie C?

A list of 23 expats related to the Rebels would not seem to include the Rebels themselves as there would be close to or more than 20 of them alone if you include the nominees.
OP says 2 Aussies, 1 Brit and 1 Russian. I'm wondering who the Russian is. SINUS ?
Cannot be :wink:
post354985.html#p354985
Sweet Lemon
Expatriate
Posts: 127
Joined: Sun Aug 04, 2019 5:24 pm
Reputation: 41

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Sweet Lemon » Tue Aug 13, 2019 6:28 pm

I assume the Russian is Anna?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: angsta, Bing [Bot], Jiker69, Rama, tathom and 341 guests