Pseudo Names on CEO

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
OrangeDragon
Site Admin
United States of America

Re: Pseudo Names on CEO

Post by OrangeDragon »

UKJ wrote:Russell Brand
Now there's a guy I wish would fly Malaysian Air more often...
EdinWigan
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by EdinWigan »

These all seem good and interesting reason. Those who use the same name and those who choose different names. All interesting in their own right, I look forward to more of the same

Thanks

:popcorn:
Remember your Karma helps a Wet Child In Wigan !
UKJ
Expatriate

Post by UKJ »

OrangeDragon wrote:
UKJ wrote:Russell Brand
Now there's a guy I wish would fly Malaysian Air more often...
Agreed :D I am amazed at how some people take him seriously. He phoned an old respected actor on a radio show, and told him he's shagged his grand daughter!!! The guy is trash. Most of us wouldn't declare what women we had sex with, for the world to hear. Yet, to the K440 clique, he was someone to be admired. One of the same guys, isn't happy when his wife is mentioned. I agree with him there. So you would think he would against Brand declaring a womans sex life on national radio. :facepalm: The 440 guy obviously just pays lip service to feminists.
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

I created a username with LexusSchmexus, but it wouldn't activate for some reason... I then combined my old K440 username (Bitteeinbit) with my new one (LexusSchmexus).
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

I used this name since the popularity of computer gaming. I use this ID for most of my general accounts...can't be bothered trying to remember too many usernames. Reason I kept this name because back in my gaming day in Counter-Strike (FPS) I could easily dodged bullets when noobs spraying an AK47 and other rifles; and owned them with either a glock or pistol. I lose count the number of times I got booted off servers because people accused me of hacking...lol
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

1.6 or Source?
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
flying chicken
Expatriate

Post by flying chicken »

Half Life, 1.5 and 1.6
EVERYONE BOW DOWN AND PAY EXTREME HOMAGE TO HIS MAJESTIES flying chicken©
Cowshed Cowboy
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by Cowshed Cowboy »

The other site was the first forum I'd ever signed up to and without really thinking just used my initials and birth year. When CEO started I wanted something different so being a big football fan adopted the nickname of the stand where the die hard fans of my team watch the game. The Cowboy part reflects how shite my team actually is. Hopefully nobody thinks I'm American. :whip:
Yes sir, I can boogie, I can boogie, boogie, boogie all night long.
StroppyChops
The Missionary Man
Australia

Post by StroppyChops »

Like FC, I use my gaming username.
Bodge: This ain't Kansas, and the neighbours ate Toto!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic