Chinese Arrested for Robbing Tuktuk Driver

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
bittermelon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: Chinese Arrested for Robbing Tuktuk Driver

Post by bittermelon »

Do you think it's fair to say that Chinaism is the worst of both worlds? i.e no freedom (except the freedom to consume if you have the $), no human rights but without the "care"- health, education and some economic security of communism as practised in other countries. At least that is the impression that I get from from my (formerly) East German, and Czech friends. Fair statement @SINUS ? not that I am a fan of communism (or the attempt at it), but to say that it wasn't all bad?
oops- maybe I am straying to far from the topic here...
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

bittermelon wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 4:32 pm Do you think it's fair to say that Chinaism is the worst of both worlds?
To answer this question, just look at the planet destroyed by these biorobots.
after their "investment" there is no jungle, taiga, lakes, animals ...
indigenous peoples leave their land ... :(
Big'n
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Big'n »

elite87 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:56 am chinese comunist is coming bro.....get warned all
Right now, at this very moment, the Chinese Communist Party is as bad if not worse than the Nazis ever were! They are persecuting everyone of any faith Falung Gong, Christians and have built concentration camps for the Uighur Muslims who are brainwashed or simply disappear from the face of the earth if the brainwashing doesn't work. Their new Social Credit Scores are the epitome of a dystopian world. Just look at Hong Kong RIGHT NOW!!! Soon they will drive every SINGLE Western person out of Cambodia, it's only a matter of time.
elite87
Expatriate
Indonesia

Post by elite87 »

WHAT??? :popcorn: #Chinesse comunist become hot issue right now ckckckckkckc .actually i just meaning to throw a joke :plus1:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic