Kenyan guy in Cambodia has scammed me, He claims to be an agent giving fake visas to Oman, Cambodia and Singapore

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Nyarko Daniel
Tourist
Ghana

Re: Kenyan guy in Cambodia has scammed me, He claims to be an agent giving fake visas to Oman, Cambodia and Singapore

Post by Nyarko Daniel »

It is not easy to identify that this guy is a scammer,
Because he signed a contract with me.
He prove everything to me just to impress me and get my money.
People think I've been childish but is not easy for you to identify this guy to be a scammer.

These are some screenshot of the contract he signed with me.
ImageImageImageImageImage
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: Kenyan guy in Cambodia has scammed me, He claims to be an agent giving fake visas to Oman, Cambodia and Singapore

Post by fax »

Nyarko Daniel wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 2:25 pm is not easy for you to identify this guy to be a scammer.
Nyarko Daniel wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:15 pm There is a Kenyan guy in Cambodia
Sorry mate but no Kenyan guy in Cambodia will get you a job in another country and any money you send will be lost. This is scammer crisscross and you've got a bingo.
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

^^This

And "not easy to recognize this guy a scammer" ???
A GMail and a Hotmail address as email contacts, although he supposedly has a website (recaditenterprisesint.org), which, surprise, surprise does not exist.
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

Hold on, so fellow Africans fall for African scammers? I thought they were just out to help stupid white folks part with their money, this is an interesting development. Next you'll be telling me the Filipino card scammers also scam Filipinos?!

Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:05 pm ^^This

And "not easy to recognize this guy a scammer" ???
A GMail and a Hotmail address as email contacts, although he supposedly has a website (recaditenterprisesint.org), which, surprise, surprise does not exist.
Located in Cork( Ireland) but with Cambodian WhatsApp number, a case for Poirot I think.

https://www.recaditenterprisesint.com/441196327
ISP
SingleHop LLC
City
Chicago
Region
Illinois
Zipcode
Domain life
Company data
Organisation Dickson Aropu
Owner Recadit Enterprises
Address Po box 50930
Postalcode 00100
City Nairobi
Country KE
E-mail [email protected]
Country Likelihood Kenya: 79% / United States: 21%
Webshop data
Website recaditenterprisesint.org
Title Recadit Enterprises International
Website country United States
Domain age 4 Years, 71 Days
Website Speed Slow

He has a nice plane for sale also if you want one cheap, lol

https://twitter.com/dicksonaropuety
frizzie77
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by frizzie77 »

@DaveG I had searched for recaditenterprisesint.org as that is what is mentioned on the 'contract'. So he even didn't get that one right...
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

frizzie77 wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 6:45 pm @DaveG I had searched for recaditenterprisesint.org as that is what is mentioned on the 'contract'. So he even didn't get that one right...
Lol, One born every minute,

He appears to be a big fan of that Sam R geeza, that's probably not a good idea at the moment.

https://www.facebook.com/dickson.aropu. ... 1565609532
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

That terrible logo/ header with the uneven text and hyperlinks in it should have been a giveaway. Anyway, it sucks that scammers like this can dupe people.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Nyarko Daniel
Tourist
Ghana

Post by Nyarko Daniel »

Please Sir or Madam, please the guy that Scammed me, I did some investigation to get his passport and his lenses.
Up to now if I chat him you don't reply me, he don't talk to me. I chat with a different line to get his passport and his lenses.
Please I need your help I am in a great problem in Ghana here.
ImageImage

http://www.recaditenterprisesint.com
This is his website
+855 97 412 9781
And this is his WhatsApp contact
Please help me
He said in Cambodia this is where I can found him Come Siem Reap
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

how can anyone especially anyone on this forum ) assist you when you are in Ghana?
He has already giving me 4 fake visas to Oman.
After he gave me those visas he requested for his service charge.
The service charge was $1900 dollars for two people.
He told me after I paid that amount for two people, they will give us joint ticket and employment documents in 3 days time.
After that I paid the money to him.
Wait>>u paid him for 4 fake visas and than u sent him more money to KENYA???
If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is not true

:facepalm:

U got scammed!!!!
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic