Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
MarkRussell
Tourist

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by MarkRussell »

They did not give a reason to either myself or Steve. I was told when leaving on a family holiday not to return and i knew why, at PP airport. Steve was refused entry at Cham Yeam/Koh Kong. The fact it's rebels related is pure speculation, we don't know the reason.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Re: Authorities Blacklist Rebels MC Cambodia (Motorcycle Club) from Entering Country

Post by Barang chgout »

MarkRussell wrote:They did not give a reason to either myself or Steve. I was told when leaving on a family holiday not to return and i knew why, at PP airport. Steve was refused entry at Cham Yeam/Koh Kong. The fact it's rebels related is pure speculation, we don't know the reason.
Best of luck mate. Hope things work out soon.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

simon43
Expatriate
Laos

Post by simon43 »

Keep bikers, Nigerians, Canaroonians & Chinese out. ..
.. And the French also. Don't forget to keep the Frogs out! :)
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

simon43 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:41 pm
it's good that I'm a motorcyclist, not a biker! :)
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

SINUS wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 1:40 am
simon43 wrote: Sun Aug 11, 2019 4:41 pm
it's good that I'm a motorcyclist, not a biker! :)
Yeah, we know that Sinus - 'not man enough to ride pink.
but we all suspect you a might be a Canaroonian, and that is a much more serious issue.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

but we all suspect you a might be a Canaroonian, and that is a much more serious issue.
I don’t worry, because the googl translator did not find a translation of the word "Canaroonian". :)
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

SINUS wrote: Mon Aug 12, 2019 3:26 am
I don’t worry, because the googl translator did not find a translation of the word "Canaroonian". :)
I couldn't find a translation or a definition either - But that makes me worry even more, that i might be one too.
I suspect most of us on CEO probably are.
IraHayes
Expatriate
Marshall Islands

Post by IraHayes »

after 10 pages i feel there is something missing from this story. Someone has misrepresented the facts or important information is being withheld.

Correct me if i am wrong, but, when was the last time you heard of someone being refused entry into Cambodia? I mean, come on, and the odd person with visa issues doesnt count... or was that the case here afterall??
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

The last rejection of entry I heard about was after the deportation of Alex where his visa was revoked and he obtained a tourist electronic visa which was subsequently revoked as well. He is currently trying to obtain a visa to stand trial but is being refused entry and tried in absentia with some other Mother Earth activists.
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

fax wrote:The last rejection of entry I heard about was after the deportation of Alex where his visa was revoked and he obtained a tourist electronic visa which was subsequently revoked as well. He is currently trying to obtain a visa to stand trial but is being refused entry and tried in absentia with some other Mother Earth activists.
Which is coincidentally in KK also.....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Post Reply Previous topicNext topic