Foreign Women Posted Picking Up Trash in Siem Reap

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Foreign Women Posted Picking Up Trash in Siem Reap

Post by Ravensnest »

Cinnamoncat wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:00 am
The Seawolf wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 9:06 am
Ravensnest wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 11:46 pm
The Seawolf wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:15 pm

I’d go for the bull dyke chick with the nips rocking the Viking vibes.
damn, that's a little rough. Too bad I don't see your picture. you go pick trash for hours as someone on a holiday in Cambodian heat and see how handsome you look, bro. I bet she looks damn hot cleaned up and dressed because she looks pretty good dirty and sweaty.

That doesn't hold any weight. And if it did it would make observations (or criticism if you want to call it that) obsolete. bet u couldn't do better. Huh? I have shouted at Lionel Messi on TV for missing a sitter. bet u couldn't do better. No I definitely couldn't.

I don't feel it is sexist to have a harmless joke (that they will never hear) about which one you would do either. I am a man they are women. How is that sexist?

Sexist would be - 'Oh look, 3 birds doing the only thing they are useful for. Bit of cleaning up! lol.'

fyi I wouldn't do any of them. I have an acute case of yellow fever.
I am going to invite these women to join the forum. Hope that's okay.
Cool , too bad I'm not single because they'd think I was hot :crazy:
Still here, in country...
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Just a thought.
What happens to the rubbish that these people picked up?

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Clemen
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clemen »

Barang chgout wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:38 am Just a thought.

I don't know about Siem Reap, but here in Sihanoukville it eventually gets put into open trucks which distribute it evenly along the road so everyone can enjoy it.
up to you...
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Clemen wrote:
Barang chgout wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 11:38 am Just a thought.

I don't know about Siem Reap, but here in Sihanoukville it eventually gets put into open trucks which distribute it evenly along the road so everyone can enjoy it.
Oh good!
I had a nagging cynical voice in my head saying it was all bullshit.
Glad to know people can help.

siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Ravensnest wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 10:48 am
siliconlife wrote: Sat Aug 03, 2019 2:17 pm
siliconlife wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 pm Nothing like some white folk to show the noble savages who knows better! Who needs bins when you have attention-seeking tourists, eh? Maybe they could pick up some trash around my village too, as it's far filthier than that river, which actually has employed cleaners...
maybe you should start cleaning your village tomorrow rather than criticize and surf the net.
Maybe I should! ....Maybe I already do! Maybe you should read between the lines instead of taking sarcastic criticism of serious issues literally, though. It would show your intelligent side.
Dont talk the talk, i dare prove to prove it kind sir.
You really don't understand what I'm saying, hey?
la8rat
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by la8rat »

Is this what they call trash talk?

Handbags at dawn

:stir:
A lie can get round the world faster than the truth can get its boots on.
Cinnamoncat
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Cinnamoncat »

siliconlife wrote: Sun Aug 04, 2019 12:53 pm
siliconlife wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 8:55 pm Nothing like some white folk to show the noble savages who knows better! Who needs bins when you have attention-seeking tourists, eh? Maybe they could pick up some trash around my village too, as it's far filthier than that river, which actually has employed cleaners...
maybe you should start cleaning your village tomorrow rather than criticize and surf the net.
Maybe I should! ....Maybe I already do! Maybe you should read between the lines instead of taking sarcastic criticism of serious issues literally, though. It would show your intelligent side.
Hope you two aren't throwing down the gauntlet! Fisticuffs online? Doesn't seem very possible, but hey. Maybe you're both in the same city?
"Love and Loss in Cambodia: a memoir" available on Amazon.

https://www.amazon.com/dp/0578537788
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

I understand perfectly what your moot point is sir. Whether attention seekers or not, they picked up trash didn't they? I doubt you've done the same, you've only criticized here. You fail to see my point.
Complain all you'd like.
siliconlife
Expatriate
Palau Island

Post by siliconlife »

Ravensnest wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:01 am

I understand perfectly what your moot point is sir. Whether attention seekers or not, they picked up trash didn't they? I doubt you've done the same, you've only criticized here. You fail to see my point.
Complain all you'd like.
No. You still don't understand, kind sir. I'm terribly sorry, but I don't have time to walk you through it - you're not exactly the listening/constructive conversation type. Go and read some books though, as a start. Have a nice day! :D
Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

siliconlife wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 1:32 pm
Ravensnest wrote: Mon Aug 05, 2019 8:01 am

Complain all you'd like.
No. You still don't understand, kind sir. I'm terribly sorry, but I don't have time to walk you through it - you're not exactly the listening/constructive conversation type. Go and read some books though, as a start. Have a nice day! :D
:popcorn: :Bravo:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic