Is Siem Reap a good place for picking up ladies, or PP better?

This is the part of the forum where we discuss Cambodia's nightlife! While most bars, nightclubs, pubs, beer gardens, and hostess bars are in Phnom Penh, we discuss the Cambodian nightlife across all of Cambodia, including Siem Reap, Kampot, and Sihanoukville. The main nightlife areas in Phnom Penh are on Street 136, Street 130, Street 110 and Street 51, but there are other party spots that aren't girlie bars where expats, tourists, and locals drink until the sun comes up. Feel free to post specials and promotions that relate to nighttime fun!
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Is Siem Reap a good place for picking up ladies, or PP better?

Post by markd »

pp is better for snapper

:bong:
thru shit to more shit
RickyBobby
BANNED
Cambodia

Post by RickyBobby »

SR doesn't have the lady bar 'sector' but had lots of fantastic young women who speak excellent English due to the town being heavily influenced by tourism.

There are all kinds of girls. If you want pay for play, just go to the night market, and before you turn the corner, you will have "happy ending" offers and have to extricate yourself from being pulled in to their establishments.

There would be plenty of 'gray girls' who would be happy to go with you if they like you, but that might take a bit of scoping things out and is not an immediate guaranteed 'score'.

If I wanted to play, I would just strike up conversations with girls and then find out when they get off work or when they are available to join you for dinner. Or ask them if they would accompany you to show you around. Let nature take its course and she may very well end up in your bed. That to me seems a whole lot more fun anyhow.

If you want a real relationship, that has long term potential, I would say SR is perhaps superior, because you do not have to sort through and beat off all the experienced girls who would be flocking around you preventing you from ever seeing and making a move on a 'good girl'.

I found mine in SR, and shes a keeper.
"Dear Lord Baby Jesus, Lyin in a Manger"
Mr.November
Expatriate
Poland

Post by Mr.November »

PP is 100 times better. Ladies are everywhere if you like to stay up late, but even daytime you will find anything from smiley faces at a shopping mall to chicken farms for quick sex.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Mr.November wrote: Fri Apr 26, 2019 2:29 am PP is 100 times better. Ladies are everywhere if you like to stay up late, but even daytime you will find anything from smiley faces at a shopping mall to chicken farms for quick sex.
Sorry Mr November (please excuse me if I giggle like a girl at your name) but you are mistaken.
Those ain't ladies that you meet staying up late at the chicken farm.

Hang about for a few years, don't stay out till dawn at the chicken farm, and be a good man - then you will get real (cheeky-) smiles from real Cambodian ladies.
And the difference will become quite apparent.

Or you can stick with quick sex at the chicken farm - ' just matter of personal taste I s'pose.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

where are chicken farms in PP?
lots of hot girls in siem reap, but via bamboo network

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic