10 Worst Farangs at your Local Girly Bar

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

10 Worst Farangs at your Local Girly Bar

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

By BkkNites

Seriously though, I don’t need my shoulder rubbed by some lecherous Italian guy with an oily mustache. Respect my personal space, this isn’t China.

Not all horny foreigners are created equal. Here is a list of the worst customers that a mama san could hope to deal with.

The Guy Who Earnestly Hits on Bar Girls
In spite of this, some should-be-virgin losers insist on wooing their favorite bar girls with their broken Thai and rudimentary understanding of Thai culture. You’re not impressing anyone with your 150 cc Honda scooter. No one thinks your anecdotes about taxi scams are funny. Also, talking bad about your ex-wife is pathetic. Tip your servers and pay your bar fine, that’s all anyone wants from you.

The Guy Who Brought His Girlfriend
We all know ‘that’ couple. Open relationships, board games, handmade leather bondage gear… they’re sex nerds and they’re obnoxious. Of all the hobbies to have, they chose sex? Anyways, there is a time and place for their fear of commitment to present itself, a girly bar is not one. First of all, they’ve put all of the girls on edge because they’re worried that an instance of eye contact is going to start a brawl.

Kissers
Ok, maybe I was exaggerating when I said that the guy above was the most desperate. Any veteran of Soi Cowboy will tell you that there are a handful of unspoken rules to follow when dealing with bar girls. Don’t take pictures. Pay your bar fine. Don’t ring the bell. It’s honestly hard to make a list without giving “Don’t kiss your bar girl” as the best example. It’s uncertain whether this act is a sign of desperation or autism.

Full https://bkknites.com/10-worst-farangs-a ... girly-bar/