We have a New Addition to the CEO Mod Team!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Re: We have a New Addition to the CEO Mod Team!!!

Post by General Mackevili »

frank lee bent wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:17 am I think he meant chink
Damn, even my autocorrect has gone all PC on me!
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

BANH HIM NOT MI
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 2:40 am
Damn, even my autocorrect has gone all PC on me!
Over heated? :beer3:
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons »

Got it everybody?
It's not the vocab, it's the attitude we project.

We can post about chinks going to the clink - but only if we have a genuine huge smiley grin on our face.
It's easy!
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I guess we've found CEOs Image

hohoho

apologize if that offends anyone, but then if it's your own thoughts is it you who's really to blame?!
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Seasquatch
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Seasquatch »

General Mackevili wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 12:21 am It's nice to see CEO attract more people who don't just get online to shout 'fuckstick' at everyone.

Ah the internet, where people can speak without facing the consequences of their words, that being said people should toughen up and get some thicker skin.

I for one think over-modding will make for a boring forum(and I'm saying this in general nothing against Mr Clutch), people disagree, arguments happen and get heated, sometimes you can find humor in it, I've read this and tof for some years and there's been some real side splitting spitting coffee on the screen laugh out moments, lot of those moments could of been interpreted as pretty mean spirited, but that's life, as the world delves down the PC hole it seems we have lost our sense of humor, and that's a shame.

My two cents thrown in the peanut gallery, time for a beer :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou: :fuckyou:
------
aka Yankee Gringo Gaijin aka Seppy Yank
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

Cam forgot ' spaffed in your mother's face' ...X 1.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

Nigger is a bad word. You shouldn't say nigger. When you say nigger you hurt those who do not like to hear the word nigger. Nigger has many negative connotations to it. It is very culturally insensitive towards black people to say the word nigger. Black people can say nigga to each other but that's different to saying nigger because when you say nigger it means something entirely different than the word nigga.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

fax wrote: Fri Aug 02, 2019 9:15 am Nigger is a bad word. You shouldn't say nigger. When you say nigger you hurt those who do not like to hear the word nigger. Nigger has many negative connotations to it. It is very culturally insensitive towards black people to say the word nigger. Black people can say nigga to each other but that's different to saying nigger because when you say nigger it means something entirely different than the word nigga.

“In the l970″s and l980’s the late Richard Pryor tossed out “nigger” as often as his own name. According to Pryor, it was about owning the term, salving ourselves from any sting it might have had. However Pryor, whose albums included “That Nigger’s Crazy” and “Bicentennial Nigger”, said after a trip to Africa that he “didn’t see any niggers in Africa”. And he never used the word during a performance again.

“I was sitting by myself (in the Nairobi Hilton in Kenya) and I just looked around and it was like a voice said to me,”What do you see?” And I said,”People of all colors doing things together”.And another voice said “Do you see any niggers?” And I said,”No!”. And the voice said “Do you know why?”. And I said(whispering),”No”. And it said,”There aren’t any…”.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Username Taken
Raven
Cambodia

Post by Username Taken »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:59 am
Fax, you are one individual that has absolutely posted things you KNOW aren't allowed.

However, it's clear that you no doubt like stirring up shit,
He's right, you know!

:hattip:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic