We have a New Addition to the CEO Mod Team!!!

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
taabarang
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: We have a New Addition to the CEO Mod Team!!!

Post by taabarang »

"I think you're getting confused with pubic flogging? :sm smiley:"

Nope there is no confusion on his part. I'd hazard a guess, 95% of the readers understood the pun. Plus it may also refer to the govt's crackdown on illegal logging.
As my old Cajun bait seller used to say, "I opes you luck.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

clutchcargo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm A member calling the OP and other members on a thread 'total idiots' a number of times is very rude and insulting and sets a very bad example for other and perhaps newer members that read the topic. It really is a disincentive to members to post freely I believe. Cam Nivag has been a long time member and of all people, knows he does not have to resort to doing that to get his point across. Yet he chooses to do so regardless and has been warned many times before..hence the ban.
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:59 am
If you can't say what you have to say without calling someone a name, it's probably better not being on CEO
I think you guys insult the intelligence of your posters when you claim I overstepped the unwritten rules of CEO etiquette by calling Logos and phuketrichard “total idiots,” and that this was “very rude” and “set a bad example.” That’s not what my banning was about.

A search of the forum archives reveals that during CEO’s 4.5 year (1600 day) history, the following instances of namecalling have been permitted, often directed at other posters:

2114 uses of idiot(s)
1680 uses of cunt(s)
1718 uses of “fuck” in the same post as “off”
1210 uses of bitch(es)
1116 uses of asshole(s) or areshole(s)
678 uses of twat(s)
565 uses of moron, morons, moronic
481 uses of wanker(s)
356 uses of chink(s)
328 uses of retard(s)
285 uses of dickhead(s)
112 uses of dumbass(es)
98 uses of motherfucker(s)
93 uses of nigger/niggers/niggering
93 uses of twit(s)
88 uses of fucktard(s)
69 uses of asshat(s)
66 uses of douchebag
51 uses of cocksucker(s)
50 uses of faggot/faggot(s)
17 uses of shithead
11 uses of fuckstick
5 uses of dickweed
3 uses of “douchenozzle”

And

1 use of “cum guzzler”

The day after I was banned, a poster told a story about being drugged while smoking a cigar at Pontoon. Another poster responded as follows, without any moderation at all:
brisie wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:25 pm The only cunt I know that sucks turds that size is a bald Spanish speaker that loiters around GSM for cheap whores and booze.
I thought the cigar was international code for I'd like to suck a fart out of a dirty crack whores ass.

No, I wasn’t banned because my use of “idiot” was “very rude” or “set a bad example.” I was banned because the new moderator clutchcargo is on a power trip (I’ve been there) and because General Mackevili is obsessed with the idea that prominent posters from TOF are “trolls” out to sabotage CEO who must be overcensored for failing to “set a good example,” while other CEO posters are allowed to hurl unfettered insults like fucktard, shithead, motherfucker, nigger, and cum guzzler every single day.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

I can only assume Cam has something on or over the General otherwise his constant reappearance wouldn't occur. It seems while Pedros and Gavin Mac continue to be a part of CEO the rest of us will just have to put up with the derision and division that comes with them.

Time for another break from CEO, sadly.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:49 pm while other CEO posters are allowed to hurl unfettered insults like fucktard, shithead, motherfucker, nigger, and cum guzzler every single day.

Wow, Cam is utterly apoplectic tonight, not to mention seeped in hyperbole.

Alright bud, I'll put it to a test. I'm going to start a thread by thread onslaught of unfettered insults and lets see how long I last.

Deal?
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:58 pm I can only assume Cam has something on or over the General otherwise his constant reappearance wouldn't occur. It seems while Pedros and Gavin Mac continue to be a part of CEO the rest of us will just have to put up with the derision and division that comes with them.

Might be time for another break from CEO.
Cam and GM are old whoring buds from way back. Cam even said at one point that he considered GM to be like a son to him. (creepy)

Pedros is here? As who? I can't see GM putting up with that for a second.

Anyway, Hillbilly, stay right were you are. All will be well soon.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Brody wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:03 pm
Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:49 pm while other CEO posters are allowed to hurl unfettered insults like fucktard, shithead, motherfucker, nigger, and cum guzzler every single day.

Wow, Cam is utterly apoplectic tonight, not to mention seeped in hyperbole.

Alright bud, I'll put it to a test. I'm going to start a thread by thread onslaught of unfettered insults and lets see how long I last.

Deal?
Kung-fu Hillbilly wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:58 pm I can only assume Cam has something on or over the General otherwise his constant reappearance wouldn't occur. It seems while Pedros and Gavin Mac continue to be a part of CEO the rest of us will just have to put up with the derision and division that comes with them.

Might be time for another break from CEO.
Cam and GM are old whoring buds from way back. Cam even said at one point that he considered GM to be like a son to him. (creepy)

Pedros is here? As who? I can't see GM putting up with that for a second.

Anyway, Hillbilly, stay right were you are. All will be well soon.
I'm with @Brody. Stay put @Kung-fu Hillbilly.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

Yerg wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:11 pm
Don'y worry, he's not going anywhere. "Permaban this guy or I quit!" is an empty bluff by posters trying to throw their weight around. I'm pretty sure I tried that one myself once or twice on TOF. Never works.
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:36 pm
Yerg wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 9:11 pm
Don'y worry, he's not going anywhere. "Permaban this guy or I quit!" is an empty bluff by posters trying to throw their weight around. I'm pretty sure I tried that one myself once or twice on TOF. Never works.
That's not the point @cam, and you know it. In the short space of time I've delved in to these fora, you can come across as a bit of a bully.

My point (more than anything) is that I didn't want Kung Fu to step out (perhaps) because of you. I think that would be sad. But I am sure you knew that already!!
Yerg
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Yerg »

Cam Nivag wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 8:49 pm
clutchcargo wrote: Mon Jul 29, 2019 10:49 pm A member calling the OP and other members on a thread 'total idiots' a number of times is very rude and insulting and sets a very bad example for other and perhaps newer members that read the topic. It really is a disincentive to members to post freely I believe. Cam Nivag has been a long time member and of all people, knows he does not have to resort to doing that to get his point across. Yet he chooses to do so regardless and has been warned many times before..hence the ban.
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:59 am
If you can't say what you have to say without calling someone a name, it's probably better not being on CEO
I think you guys insult the intelligence of your posters when you claim I overstepped the unwritten rules of CEO etiquette by calling Logos and phuketrichard “total idiots,” and that this was “very rude” and “set a bad example.” That’s not what my banning was about.

A search of the forum archives reveals that during CEO’s 4.5 year (1600 day) history, the following instances of namecalling have been permitted, often directed at other posters:

2114 uses of idiot(s)
1680 uses of cunt(s)
1718 uses of “fuck” in the same post as “off”
1210 uses of bitch(es)
1116 uses of asshole(s) or areshole(s)
678 uses of twat(s)
565 uses of moron, morons, moronic
481 uses of wanker(s)
356 uses of chink(s)
328 uses of retard(s)
285 uses of dickhead(s)
112 uses of dumbass(es)
98 uses of motherfucker(s)
93 uses of nigger/niggers/niggering
93 uses of twit(s)
88 uses of fucktard(s)
69 uses of asshat(s)
66 uses of douchebag
51 uses of cocksucker(s)
50 uses of faggot/faggot(s)
17 uses of shithead
11 uses of fuckstick
5 uses of dickweed
3 uses of “douchenozzle”

And

1 use of “cum guzzler”

The day after I was banned, a poster told a story about being drugged while smoking a cigar at Pontoon. Another poster responded as follows, without any moderation at all:
brisie wrote: Tue Jul 30, 2019 12:25 pm The only cunt I know that sucks turds that size is a bald Spanish speaker that loiters around GSM for cheap whores and booze.
I thought the cigar was international code for I'd like to suck a fart out of a dirty crack whores ass.

No, I wasn’t banned because my use of “idiot” was “very rude” or “set a bad example.” I was banned because the new moderator clutchcargo is on a power trip (I’ve been there) and because General Mackevili is obsessed with the idea that prominent posters from TOF are “trolls” out to sabotage CEO who must be overcensored for failing to “set a good example,” while other CEO posters are allowed to hurl unfettered insults like fucktard, shithead, motherfucker, nigger, and cum guzzler every single day.
I prefer not to be a pedant, but it should have read "crack whore's ass. Just saying!!
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

Christ, get over it pal.. it's only a little day or so ban ffs

Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Post by Cam Nivag »

JUDGEDREDD wrote: Thu Aug 01, 2019 10:14 pm Christ, get over it pal.. it's only a little day or so ban ffs

Four days! I got no job, CEO and reddit are all I have.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic