Australian PETER CARSWELL Has Died in Kampot

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Australian PETER CARSWELL Has Died in Kampot

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:16 pm

Cambodia Breaking News (Kampot): On the morning of 30 July 2019, a 66-year-old Australian man, PETER GORDON CARSWELL, was found dead in a rented bungalow belonging to a woman named Heng Chenda, in O'touch village in Kampot. She immediately notified the authorities. The Australian was a retired man living in Kampot.
After the postmortem examination, which determined that the deceased died from a heart attack provoked by over the counter medicines, the body was taken to the Khmer Soviet hospital waiting for a decision by the embassy and family for the funeral preparations.

RIP, and condolences to all those who knew him.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
bob.fortin
BANNED

Re: Australian PETER CARSWELL Has Died in Kampot

Post by bob.fortin » Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:38 pm

I think I drank with him a few times in Sihanoukville. We're about the same age. He was always complaining about the USA and Jews. I told him I didn't want to hear it, I DON'T talk politics in bars.

I'm sorry he's dead though, not many old timers left in Cambodia.
crob
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Australian PETER CARSWELL Has Died in Kampot

Post by crob » Tue Jul 30, 2019 10:01 pm

bob.fortin wrote:
Tue Jul 30, 2019 9:38 pm
He was always complaining about the USA and Jews.
Yeah, No.... cya
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic