SR driver looking for work

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
Thinatuktukboss
Tourist
Cambodia

SR driver looking for work

Post by Thinatuktukboss »

My name is Thina I am cambodia born in siem reap.

I was born in 1986 , I was born and bread near the temples of Angkor wat.
Now my work is very slow if you need a discount Tuk Tuk for temple tour of country side tour.

I'm hoping you can contact me .

+85586601663

My number

Please call if you have work for me or a job upcoming .
Regards

Thina
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: SR driver looking for work

Post by Spigzy »

First, well done for finding CEO, I'm sure I speak for us all ... a hive of scum and villainy! :-)

Sadly I expect 99% of this forum already have wheels or regular tuk-tuks, drivers, etc.

BUT! If you're looking for foreign riders/tourists nowadays then you are best to get yourself on Grab for bookings (PassApp for locals, not many tourists will have it). Once you have a basic Grab transport booking, then once you have the tourists in the tuk-tuk and taking them to their destination, make a conversation and try to sell them your additional tours/sightseeing for a later date/time - and of course give them your number & make arrangements outside of PassApp/Grab so you can actually earn some money. Good luck.
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
Terry Fishsauce
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: SR driver looking for work

Post by Terry Fishsauce »

Can you actually get on Grab with an old school tuktuk? All of the Grabs I have seen have the Indian style rickshaws.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic