mature freelancers?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
willyhilly
Expatriate
Albania

Re: mature freelancers?

Post by willyhilly »

SternAA gets looks from tourists because they wonder why he has an old boiler when there are all those young stunners available. They must think he’s nuts.
fsdfdsdf
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by fsdfdsdf »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:39 pm
phuketrichard wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 1:18 pm
fsdfdsdf wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:42 pm
Kuroneko wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 12:09 pm
Barang chgout wrote: Fri Jul 26, 2019 11:34 am The police dont test it....

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk
Exactly! :plus1:

Eight out of 10 Cambodian coach drivers high on meth, says police chief

Road-side drug testing by Cambodian police has uncovered that eight in 10 night time coach drivers in the country’s Battambang province were high on methamphetamine.

After coaches and trucks were stopped and drivers told to take urine tests, officials found traces of drugs in 80 per cent of samples, with “yaba” or "yama" – a pill that contains both methamphetamine and caffeine – the main culprit, according to Cambodia Daily.

Buth Reaksmey Kongkea / Khmer Times
A 23-year-old security guard was arrested on Monday in Preah Sihanouk province for drug use and possessing 14 packages of crystal methamphetamine.

Police said Kong Samrorng, a guard with a private security company in Stung Hav district, was arrested while he was smoking drugs in a rental room.

Chum Sokunthy, of the provincial anti-drug police, said: “After his arrest, police inspected his room and found 14 small packages of crystal methamphetamine as well as other related drug-use materials.

“A urine test returned positive for drugs.”

etc. etc etc.....................
a urine test cant differentiate between yaba and meths, so how can the police come to that conclusion from a urine test? but sure, there could well be some genuine meths in yaba, Im not familiar with it but it seems to be preferred these days even tho its not pure meths, so its very possible it does have real meths in it. but as far as the crystal meths thats now being sold in PP, like that chinese guy just got busted with at sorya mall, thats not meths. most of the crystal meths sold here is isopropylbenzylamine mixed with MSM. its very similar to meths, cant be visually distinguished from it and vaporizes at almost the same temperature and tests in urine or a regent test the same as meths, and its legal so can be transported across borders so the dealers like it. it also has some effects, keeps you awake, but its not meths and doesnt get you high. the MSM also makes your hair and skin healthy, added bonus
and you know this how? Are you a chemist an have sampled what is for sale in the country? :stir:
Most of all Yaba has some meth in it, so of course no test will differentiate between yaba and meths
Yaba, otherwise known as the madness drug or Nazi speed, is a combination of a number of stimulants. The two main substances that make up the drug are caffeine and methamphetamine, otherwise known as crystal meth

The ratio of caffeine to methamphetamine inevitably varies; however, the potent drug makes up approximately 20% of yaba. There is also a crystalline form of this narcotic known as ice, which can almost entirely be made up of methamphetamine.
There is always the chance he was told by a friend but has forgotten the name of it and when his friend gets back to him he will post the proof of his claim. I know I always believe someone like that. :stir: I am sure everyone on this forum is honest and wouldn t spout some utter shite just to get attention

RECOMMENDED METHODS FOR THE IDENTIFICATION AND ANALYSIS OF AMPHETAMINE, METHAMPHETAMINE AND THEIR RING-SUBSTITUTED ANALOGUES
IN SEIZED MATERIALS by the Laboratory and Scientific Section of the United Nations Office on Drugs and Crime Vienna
https://www.unodc.org/pdf/scientific/stnar34.pdf

or of course, the more locally produced but dated, thus probably making it more relevant

Development of a New Color Presumptive Test for Amphetamine / Methamphetamine in Urine Mahidol University 2009
https://pdfs.semanticscholar.org/f755/5 ... a8c966.pdf
nothing like a personal attack to solve a disagreement, but not much use going further with the discussion because you posted some related material which obviously proves your opinion is correct, whatever your opinion is, Im guessing it is that Im wrong but its just a guess as you arent very good at expressing yourself. have fun
Flexxman
Expatriate

Post by Flexxman »

Funny to see how a mature freelancers thread derailed into a fake meth thread. But I do not understand why fsdfdsdf gets so much flak about his fake meth suggestion. Possibly because a kilo ice now wholesales for just $4800 in Laos, yaba pills are back to the price-levels of 10 years ago in Thailand, and producers in Myanmar reportedly can easily ramp up production with cheap pseudo-ephedrine from nearby China?

But MSM can also easily be cooked into a substance that highly resembles crystal meth. Check the threads on Quora where people ask for instructions, then get slagged off and told that dealing dope is bad, but selling fake dope even worse as it might kill people. The only way to discern is that it apparently bends more before breaking, and does not have the taste of real meth. Users can very easily taste the difference by licking it.

But it can be used to cut real meth with, so it will give some effects but not a lot. You can mix it and bake it again to get the crystal structure but it won't be as pure off course. Which might explain his remark that it has a little effect. I can imagine some small-time dealers thus making a gram of meth out of half a gram or less, but that would not be good business as I can also imagine that duped buyers/meth-heads would not be very sympathetic towards such practices.

https://www.quora.com/How-can-I-make-fake-crystal-meth
Barang chgout
Expatriate

Post by Barang chgout »

It's either meth or it's not but as ' the police dont test it.', it's all academic.

Sent from my SM-G570Y using Tapatalk

Ravensnest
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Ravensnest »

Here I thought I was going to learn where I can get granny hookers but no, I'm roped into reading it was about meth (pls leave the "s" off!) :stir:
Still here, in country...
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic