Razer Blade 14 (Late 2016) - Phnom Penh

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Razer Blade 14 (Late 2016) - Phnom Penh

Post by xandreu »

Specifications

Operating System: WIndows 10 Home (updated to latest version 1903)
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7 - 6700HQ CPU @ 2.60GHz 2.59 GHz - Quad Core with turbo boost up to 3.5 GHz
Display: 14in QHD (3200x1800) IPS Touchscreen
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
Memory: 16GB Dual Channel DDR4
Storage: 512GB Samsung SSD
Ports: Thunderbolt 3 (USB-C) / 3 x USB 3.0 / HDMI 2.0 / Headphone & Microphone Combo
Dimensions: 17.9 x 345 x 235mm
Weight: 1.95KG (4.3lbs)
Power Supply; 2 x 180W UK style plug (1 x original power supply / 1 x PWR+)

Great laptop in very good condition, apart from the buttons on the trackpad don't work. You don't really need them because you can still tap the trackpad to click (one finger tap is left click / two finger tap is right click / triple tap to click and drag). Personally, I always use a mouse anyway. I took it to a repair shop to get the buttons fixed and unfortunately the guy used the wrong screwdriver, damaged three screwheads and couldn’t undo them to get inside it, (see picture) so if you want to fix the buttons yourself (I’ve lived quite happily without them) or want to get inside the laptop for any other reason, you will need find a way of getting these screws out. I’ve tried but the screwheads have lost their thread.

Apart from that, this is a fantastic laptop. Very fast and great for playing games or content creation (video & photo editing etc). It has a UK Keyboard layout which is almost identical to the US international layout. I use an external US keyboard as well as the UK inbuilt one and the only difference I’ve noticed is that the “ and @ symbols are the other way around, plus SHIFT+3 is the £ symbol instead of #.
It has Razer Chroma lighting, which means you can set each individual key its own colour or have it show an array of lighting effects. I’m not a gamer and only ever used it on static white, which is just backlit like all other backlit keyboards, but it does look pretty slick if you like that sort of thing.

I’ve mostly used it as a desktop PC with a monitor and external keyboard / mouse, so I’ve hardly ever used it on battery which means the battery hasn’t deteriorated and should still give about the same amount of battery life as if it was new.

It also comes with two power supplies (180W). The original one and an unbranded one (PWR+). I went back to the UK for a month and forgot the charger, so I had to buy a replacement while I was there. Great if you want to use the laptop at home and work. You just keep one power supply at each location, and you don’t have to carry it around with you all the time.

Windows and all the drivers are set up ready to go and prospective buyers are welcome to fully test everything before purchase.

Price is $1000. There is a little room for negotiation, but stupid offers will just be ignored.

PM me if you're interested or for more information.

Thanks for reading.

The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: Razer Blade 14 (Late 2016) - Phnom Penh

Post by xandreu »

This is now sold. Not sure how CEO deals with items that have been sold. I can't see a delete button. Either way, it's not available anymore.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic