Female sex tourism in Pattaya

Thailand is Cambodia's neighbor to the West, and this forum is dedicated to Thai news, stories, reviews, blogs, videos, Thai people and anything else related to the country. A lot of expats have both lived and worked in Cambodia and Thailand, and this area is a place to discuss all aspects of life in Thailand and what's going on there. Most topics are about Bangkok and Pattaya because of their larger populations of expatriates and tourists in those cities, but this is for all things Thai.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Female sex tourism in Pattaya

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

By Rockit
July 12 2019

Female sex tourism is a real phenomenon.

"Although some people seem to think the idea of female tourism is just a fantasy, I can confirm that it does indeed exist. I have been to places where men offer sexual services to women. And I have talked to both the men who do the work and the women who hire them. "

"There isn’t really a standard for female sex tourism in Pattaya. But many of the women who pay for sex in Pattaya only view it as an incidental part of their time in town. They may go see a show or do some shopping during the day. Then they may call up a friend or two and go check out a boy bar at night. Or they may not. They don’t seem to orient around service providers in that way that so many men do."

"But who are these ladies? On a recent visit I saw several groups of women. All appeared to be in their twenties or thirties. None were overweight or unattractive. Some were from South Korea. Others were from Vietnam. There were also a couple of Thai ladies inside. A small group of twenty-something year old Russian women who entered the bar at one point must be regulars or big spenders as they were recognized and greeted warmly by most of the staff."

"I do know that the barfine at Boyz Boyz Boyz is 1000 Baht ($32 USD) and it includes optional use of a short time room across the street.The guys usually get 3000 Baht ($97 USD) or more from the ladies who take them out. Though the guy mentioned above did say he prefers Koreans because “they smell good and give me 10,000 Baht” ($324 US)"

Full http://rockitreports.com/female-sex-tourism-in-pattaya/
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Re: Female sex tourism in Pattaya

Post by logos »

After reading this, I expect Jaimie to resign as a mod to take up full time employment elsewhere.
phuketrichard
Expatriate
Aruba

Post by phuketrichard »

Nothing new;
Back in the early 90's I ran a Magazine in Phuket, there was an area in Patong that catered to the gay crowd, BUT the owners told me that the thai "boys" weren't really gay but more bi and many times farang girls, (ots of Europeans and Japanese) an even Thai bar girls would come in and bar fine the boyz.
Seems the bar girls did it as they wanted to be in control of the situation, which they aren't when the go with guys.
In a nation run by swine, all pigs are upward-mobile and the rest of us are fucked until we can put our acts together: not necessarily to win, but mainly to keep from losing completely. HST
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

In Korea, Japan and Hawaii butterfly bars are not at all uncommon. Women would pay for a dance, buy drinks and take a fella home. Late 80's in Osaka was a great place to be a young white guy. In Hawaii, after the hostess clubs closed, the girls often headed to a "Nabe" bar and spent all the money they had earned of their customers vying for the attention of a handsome young man. What went around came around so to speak.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic