What’s It’s Really Like Living in Asia As A Solo Female (Oh dear)

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
Kung-fu Hillbilly
Expatriate
Australia

Re: What’s It’s Really Like Living in Asia As A Solo Female (Oh dear)

Post by Kung-fu Hillbilly »

clutchcargo wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:53 pm I might add too...in my travels I've met quite a few white women in the bars in Philippines and Thailand in particular that were looking for the exact same thing...
Kuta beach and its cowboys also has a long distinguished reputation for being an equatorial man cabinet for middle aged women to select from.
sigmoid
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by sigmoid »

Slightly pudgy single white women with big feet are welcome in Vietnam!

Put them in touch with me! I'm trying to stay awake here...
_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
I may be going to hell in a bucket,
but at least I'm enjoying the ride.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

I was acquaintances with this American chick here, who was obsessed with Nigerian men.

Being rather cute she had her pick of the litter and boy... she ran through them faster than a sex-starved sailor on shore leave in Subic Bay.

Soccer players, PE teachers, English teachers, shady types...it didn't matter and I was fascinated each time she'd regale me in gory detail, on her most recent acquisitions.

I used to joke with her to not let one of them talk her into taking a flight somewhere with a carry-on bag they packed for her. Lol.
JUDGEDREDD
Expatriate
Christmas Island

Post by JUDGEDREDD »

I can't think of many places of work across the globe where the workers would unite for one person's disagreement with management.

Why jeopardize what you have for someone you don't know, how can you even begin to take sides about something you don't even know?

Ruin your own life over he says she says lol
Slow down little world, you're changing too fast.
Phnom Poon
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by Phnom Poon »

The Seawolf wrote: Fri Jul 19, 2019 12:15 pm Seen and known plenty of western women getting all screwfaced because they are being totally ignored out and about in se asia. It seems the more attractive they are the harder it is for them.

And it makes me fucking chuckle.

:)
equality
My Western male colleagues would often be totally unsupportive of me
perhaps the supportive colleagues she's used to in fact just wanted to bed her, and that incentive no longer applies

monstra mihi bona!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic