4 People Burnt in Gas Shop Explosion Caused by Carelessness

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Posts: 24985
Joined: Sun Oct 12, 2014 5:13 am
Reputation: 962
Location: CEO Newsroom in Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Contact:
Cambodia

4 People Burnt in Gas Shop Explosion Caused by Carelessness

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Wed Jul 10, 2019 8:12 pm

Image
Cambodia Breaking News (Kampong Chhnang): A gas explosion injured 4 people yesterday, on July 09, 2019, in a gas explosion at a gas shop in Chrok Romeat village, Kampong Trolach district, Kampong Chhnang.

Image
The seriously injured victims, identified as Mat Sim, a 54-year-old man, Mat Amin, a 32-year-old man, as well as Ai Ny, a 15-year-old girl, were sent to Phnom Penh hospital, and a 28-year-old man was also slightly injured in the accident.

The incident occurred at the house of Sim Mat and his wife Mat Phos, when a small gas explosion caused a fire which spread to other gas canisters in the shop. The police said the explosion was the fault of the shop owner who was not paying due care and attention.
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 5998
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 1935
Yemen

Re: 4 People Burnt in Gas Shop Explosion Caused by Carelessness

Post by John Bingham » Wed Jul 10, 2019 9:06 pm

Gas shop? Looks more like a garbage dump.


Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: CEOCambodiaNews, Deefer, Dr. Ifter, explorer, Ghostwriter, GMJS-CEO, Google [Bot], Google Adsense [Bot], Jim Gil, John Bingham, Kammekor, laredo, Majestic-12 [Bot], Mata Hari, paul2d, PSD-Kiwi, SuperFlyingChinaman and 477 guests