Top Gear Forced to Flee Argentina

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
UKJ
Expatriate

Re: Top Gear Forced to Flee Argentina

Post by UKJ »

Mr Curious wrote: you obviously have an ax to grind and can NOT see what I write.
You continue to ignore my point that it can be seen a lot in any forum with many English in it.
Ok. I said I wasn't going to argue, but I have to point out that I have no axe to grind. That doesn't make sense.

You keep changing from English to British. Which is confusing to Brits. But even if you are just meaning the English, then I have to say I can't remember any English people going on about the empire on forums. How can I ignore evidence you never presented????

Anyway, it was this comment I was originally talking about
Mr Curious wrote: Maybe it's partly a Brit thang. Seems some of em do a swagger, forgetting the sun set on the Empire a LONG TIME ago.
I completely and utterly disagree, whether you are talking about Brits, or just the English. It's like me saying " these Yanks seem to have a bit of a swagger because they nuked a couple of Japanese cities in the 1940's" :facepalm:

It's 2014 bud. Time to move on, and update your reference points. The world outside of Cambo has massively moved on.

I'm not going to argue though........unless you claim I have an axe to grind or something, which may drag me back . :beer3:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic