Rant all you want about Donald Trump

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Rant all you want about Donald Trump

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Tim O’Brien, the author of the 2005 biography TrumpNation: The Art of Being the Donald, recalled what Trump said about his friend Epstein in 2002.

“I’ve known Jeff for fifteen years,” Trump admitted. “Terrific guy.”

“He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side,” Trump revealed.

Labor Secretary Alexander Acosta (then a US district Attorney)held an unusual one-on-one meeting with Epstein’s lawyer, Jay Lefkowitz, in October 2007, at a West Palm Beach Marriott. Records showed that it was at that meeting that Acosta acceded to a non-prosecution agreement that gave Epstein and others involved in his operation federal immunity.

As part of the deal, Epstein was allowed to plead guilty to two state prostitution charges involving a 17-year-old girl, and he served 13 months in the Palm Beach County jail. The deal was configured so that no one — not even his victims — knew the details until nearly a year later. By that time, Epstein had already been released from jail and had returned to his jet-setting life.

I believe Alan Dershowitz one of tRumps staunchest mouthpieces is also deeply involved as is the Grand old Duke of York.[/b
Last edited by Anthony's Weiner on Mon Jul 08, 2019 6:07 am, edited 3 times in total.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Fucking pedos.
Clinton too and many more.
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:34 am ... Clinton too and many more.
Yes. How careless of Anthony's Weiner. He somehow overlooked mention of Clinton and mention that Epstein is a Democrat donor.
It's all "... but, but, but TRUMP!!"

And this is an old scandal that predates the last election:

... ... May,2016
Both presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump and former President Bill Clinton have ties to convicted pedophile and Democratic donor, billionaire Jeffery Epstein and "Sex Slave Island."
Note: President Bill Clinton is not merely the husband of Democratic presidential candidate Hillary Clinton, either. Bill is currently campaigning for his wife, plus Hillary recently unveiled that Bill will be in charge of “revitalizing the economy” if she were to take office.
It has been uncovered that Clinton, known for his trouble-making libido, has even stronger ties to Epstein than previously reported. As noted by The Free Beacon, “Clinton was aboard the infamous Lolita Express owned by a billionaire pedophile at least 26 times," not the initially reported 11 times.
Fox News reports:
Clinton’s presence aboard Jeffrey Epstein’s Boeing 727 on 11 occasions has been reported, but flight logs show the number is more than double that, and trips between 2001 and 2003 included extended junkets around the world with Epstein and fellow passengers identified on manifests by their initials or first names, including “Tatiana.” The tricked-out jet earned its Nabakov-inspired nickname because it was reportedly outfitted with a bed where passengers had group sex with young girls…Official flight logs filed with the Federal Aviation Administration show Clinton traveled on some of the trips with as many as 10 U.S. Secret Service agents. However, on a five-leg Asia trip between May 22 and May 25, 2002, not a single Secret Service agent is listed.

The Republican presumptive nominee apparently got in on the action, too. Trump’s ties to Epstein — a man Trump once called a “terrific guy” — and Sex Slave Island have been chronicled by The Daily Wire here.
Per The Political Insider, Trump is accused of threatening and raping a 13-year-old girl on the private island. Epstein is also named in the suit for sexual misconduct. The lawsuit accusations have been vehemently denied by the Trump camp, alleging that the filing is a “hoax” and that there is “no evidence” that the plaintiff in question “actually exists.”
Sex Slave Island, sometimes referred to as “Orgy Island,” (both lovely names), is one deranged place, allegedly rife with solicited sex, often from minors “groomed” by Epstein ... ...
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by frank lee bent »

Prince Andrew as well. many many others.
j57
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by j57 »

President Trump is the best President in 200 years.
the snivelling left always trying to destroy him....
KAG..
Trump/Pence 2020...
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

k*rm*geddon wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 1:53 am
frank lee bent wrote: Mon Jul 08, 2019 5:34 am ... Clinton too and many more.
Yes. How careless of Anthony's Weiner. He somehow overlooked mention of Clinton and mention that Epstein is a Democrat donor.
It's all "... but, but, but TRUMP!!"

No not careless my myopic friend. The thread is rant all you want about Donald Trump. Hilary Clinton is the reason tRump was elected, in my opinion, she is toxic. Bill is a sexual predator. I have little doubt they both should serve time. Hillary disgusts me, she allowed American men to die in Benghazi to save face. You want to start a thread on Clinton, I will be happy to post my opinion there. 2 wrongs don't make a right. I know it is difficult for tRump supporters to understand but just because you oppose locking children up in cages doesn't t mean you support open borders. just because you feel the orange turd is immoral doesn't mean you pray to Hilary at night. tRump is very good at framing things as black and white, make it very simple so his supporters can understand I suppose.
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 am ... I know it is difficult for tRump supporters to understand but just because you oppose locking children up in cages doesn't t mean you support open borders ....
It was your idol Obama who kicked off the caging at the border lark.
So, did you oppose it back then? ... no, of course you didn't.

Re. the 47 percent of registered voter approval of Triumph's performance, the news on that gets even worse for you with the revelation that 66 percent of the registered voters polled identified as Democrats or Independents.
Even more amusing, of the three candidates who polled higher than Trump for 2020, the only one who had any sort of clear lead, Biden who was 10 points clear, fell off the cliff as soon as he got started.
He's gone already, and he knows it.

And 2020 has gone already for your lot, and I think you know it.
MY 99 CENT KINDLE: ... 1974 TRAVEL IN THAILAND, CAMBODIA AND SOUTH VIETNAM : http://www.amazon.co.uk/EXPLAINING-CAMB ... B00L0LC8TO
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

k*rm*geddon wrote: Thu Jul 11, 2019 1:37 am
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Tue Jul 09, 2019 5:47 am ... I know it is difficult for tRump supporters to understand but just because you oppose locking children up in cages doesn't t mean you support open borders ....

It was your idol Obama who kicked off the caging at the border lark.

So, did you oppose it back then? ... no, of course you didn't.

Re. the 47 percent of registered voter approval of Triumph's performance, the news on that gets even worse for you with the revelation that 66 percent of the registered voters polled identified as Democrats or Independents.
Even more amusing, of the three candidates who polled higher than Trump for 2020, the only one who had any sort of clear lead, Biden who was 10 points clear, fell off the cliff as soon as he got started.
He's gone already, and he knows it.

And 2020 has gone already for your lot, and I think you know it.
... I know it is difficult for tRump supporters to understand but just because one opposes tRump doesn't mean one idolizes Obama. Please show me a single post I have made singing Obama's praise. The only thing more ridiculous than suggesting tRump get a Nobel prize was Obama receiving one. tRump supporters love trying to put words in their opponent's mouth! Obama was made President so America could show the world how we had become a post-racist nation, he was elected because of the colour of his skin in my opinion. I have never voted for a Democrat in a Presidential election in my life.

A bloke walks into a bar in New Zealand and orders a beer. All the Kiwis sitting around the bar look up, expecting to see another Australian visitor.
The barman says, "You aren't from around here, are ya?"
The American says, "No, I'm from America"
The bartender says, "What do you do in America?"
The Americansays, "I'm a taxidermist."
The bartender says, "A taxidermist? What the heck is a taxidermist? Do you drive a taxi?' "No, a taxidermist doesn't drive a taxi. I mount animals."
The bartender grins and yells, "He's okay, boys. He's one of us!"
k*rm*geddon
Expatriate
New Zealand

Post by k*rm*geddon »

24 hours ago, in a World Cup cricket semi-final, New Zealand exploded a billion Indian heads by knocking their country out of the tournament.
The reaction kind of previews Anthony's Weiner's total-meltdown-to -come after Triumph's 2020 landslide win:

Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

This came hours after Trump tweeted that Israeli Jews regard him as the “King of Israel” and the “second coming of God.”

https://www.businessinsider.com.au/trum ... ina-2019-8
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic