Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
User avatar
hanno
Expatriate
Posts: 5074
Joined: Fri May 16, 2014 12:37 pm
Reputation: 1366
Location: Siem Reap
Contact:
Germany

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by hanno » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:46 am

Brody wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 am

You say this every time hanno,
Previous posts tagged with "cute":

Image

Image

Image
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 1782
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Reputation: 559
Central African Republic

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by Jerry Atrick » Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am

DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:28 am

O well could be worse, in London the usual MO is to throw acid before nicking the phone so ain’t so bad here , YET .
Bullshit.
https://www.westminstersecurity.co.uk/l ... -epidemic/
Nice one! You linked me to an article that proves your assertion is bullshit.
In total, since 19th june 2017, there have been 11 major acid attacks in London with a total of 18 victims
So, no, It's not the "usual MO", it's something that rarely happens.
DaveG
Expatriate
Posts: 1099
Joined: Wed May 23, 2018 2:45 am
Reputation: 723
Cambodia

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by DaveG » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:28 am

O well could be worse, in London the usual MO is to throw acid before nicking the phone so ain’t so bad here , YET .


Bullshit.
https://www.westminstersecurity.co.uk/l ... -epidemic/
Nice one! You linked me to an article that proves your assertion is bullshit.
In total, since 19th june 2017, there have been 11 major acid attacks in London with a total of 18 victims


So, no, It's not the "usual MO", it's something that rarely happens.


Try and explain rarely to the victims. I’m sure it will help them with their recovery
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Posts: 1782
Joined: Sat May 17, 2014 4:19 pm
Reputation: 559
Central African Republic

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by Jerry Atrick » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 am

DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:28 am

O well could be worse, in London the usual MO is to throw acid before nicking the phone so ain’t so bad here , YET .


Bullshit.
https://www.westminstersecurity.co.uk/l ... -epidemic/
Nice one! You linked me to an article that proves your assertion is bullshit.
In total, since 19th june 2017, there have been 11 major acid attacks in London with a total of 18 victims


So, no, It's not the "usual MO", it's something that rarely happens.


Try and explain rarely to the victims. I’m sure it will help them with their recovery
Lol, don't try and deflect it by bringing up victims of acid attacks. You said the "Usual MO" in London robberies is to chuck acid at the victim before robbing them.

This is bollox. Accoding to the link you posted there were 11 major acid attacks since june 2017.

By contrast, there were over 250'000 violent crimes reported in London in 2017/2018.

You can divide 250'000 by 11, if you like. It's fuckall.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 3264
Cambodia

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by Brody » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:43 am

hanno wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:46 am
Brody wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 am

You say this every time hanno,
Previous posts tagged with "cute":

Image

Image

Image
To each his own hanno.

I make my own determinations, whether I agree with the label or not.

What I don't do is make haughty comments about a crime victim's looks.

Alright CEOCambodiaNews, you're on notice. No more labeling ladies as 'cute' until they have passes hanno's attractiv-o-meter.

Not for nothing hanno, I've met you twice at Garage Bar, and whilst you may be trim from running....you're nowhere near what most would consider 'classically handsome'.

So, hey, look at that hanno. You've got something in common with these poor ladies after all....an attractiveness deficit. :thumb:
User avatar
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Posts: 3007
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 11:49 am
Reputation: 539
Location: Sihanoukville
Korea North

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by cptrelentless » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:45 am

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:09 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:00 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am
DaveG wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:45 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 am




Bullshit.
https://www.westminstersecurity.co.uk/l ... -epidemic/
Nice one! You linked me to an article that proves your assertion is bullshit.
In total, since 19th june 2017, there have been 11 major acid attacks in London with a total of 18 victims
So, no, It's not the "usual MO", it's something that rarely happens.


Try and explain rarely to the victims. I’m sure it will help them with their recovery
Lol, don't try and deflect it by bringing up victims of acid attacks. You said the "Usual MO" in London robberies is to chuck acid at the victim before robbing them.

This is bollox. Accoding to the link you posted there were 11 major acid attacks since june 2017.

By contrast, there were over 250'000 violent crimes reported in London in 2017/2018.

You can divide 250'000 by 11, if you like. It's fuckall.
Actually they just pick your pocket if you're a tourist in London. Not quite as bad as Paris or Rome for roaming gangs of thieving gypsies but still plenty of them about.
User avatar
Brody
Expatriate
Posts: 3825
Joined: Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:07 pm
Reputation: 3264
Cambodia

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by Brody » Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:54 am

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am
So, no, It's not the "usual MO", it's something that rarely happens.
Awww, Look at Jerry, getting all up in arms, defending Great Britain.

Now you know what the Yanks feel like on this forum that's loaded with arm-chair, US bashers.

Take your lumps Jerry, it builds character. :thumb:

Wait a minute, what was this thread about? Cute Asian women?

Let's get back on topic:

Image
User avatar
atst
Expatriate
Posts: 942
Joined: Thu Nov 16, 2017 2:27 pm
Reputation: 443
New Zealand

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by atst » Sun Jul 07, 2019 11:46 am

Brody wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:54 am
Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:53 am
So, no, It's not the "usual MO", it's something that rarely happens.
Awww, Look at Jerry, getting all up in arms, defending Great Britain.

Now you know what the Yanks feel like on this forum that's loaded with arm-chair, US bashers.

Take your lumps Jerry, it builds character. :thumb:

Wait a minute, what was this thread about? Cute Asian women?

Let's get back on topic:

Image
Brody no more pictures is cute asains now I've got to go boom boom the missus after looking at this one
I'm standing up, so I must be straight
User avatar
John Bingham
Expatriate
Posts: 7717
Joined: Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:26 pm
Reputation: 3562
Yemen

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by John Bingham » Sun Jul 07, 2019 12:41 pm

Jerry Atrick wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:48 am
Those China girls could pass for Khmer easily.
Image

Yeah, they look very much Khmer to me.
User avatar
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Posts: 3195
Joined: Sat Mar 23, 2019 11:31 am
Reputation: 1904
Location: Gilligan's Island
Pitcairn Island

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:21 pm

Brody wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 10:43 am
hanno wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:46 am
Brody wrote:
Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:33 am

You say this every time hanno,
Previous posts tagged with "cute":

Image

Image

Image
Not for nothing hanno, I've met you twice at Garage Bar, and whilst you may be trim from running....you're nowhere near what most would consider 'classically handsome'.

So, hey, look at that hanno. You've got something in common with these poor ladies after all....an attractiveness deficit. :thumb:
He's not too bad, for an old man.
I'll put some photo's of a topless Hanno up on the darknet for sale to the highest bidder.

or, if you want to make me a quick offer first Brody??
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Arget, atst, CEOCambodiaNews, Deefer, krisduncs, kritsana77, paul2d, SternAAlbifrons, Stiliko, YeP and 390 guests