Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Cambodia Breaking News (Siem Reap): On July 06, 2019, at 06:00 am, a 19-year-old man, Ros Socheat, was one of two thieves arrested after snatching phones from two young Chinese women in Siem Reap.
The victims were identified as SOLAI SHAN, 20-years-old, and TSAIKAYI, also aged 20. After the arrest, the police seized the two phones (1 Samsung and 1 iPhone) from the robber and returned them intact to the grateful young women.
The suspect and his motorbike were taken to the provincial police station. The motorbike will be permanently confiscated.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
hanno
Expatriate
Germany

Re: Cute Chinese Women Get Phone snatched by 19Yo Punk

Post by hanno »

Who comes up with the "cute" tags?

And what does "permanently confiscated" mean? It becomes property of the boss cop?
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

hanno wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:33 am It becomes property of the boss cop?
Well, those tank sized Range Rover's with 'police' plates don't pay for themselves. And they're definitely not paid for via a police salary.

In my area I see an absurd amount of luxury vehicles with 'police' license plates. I've often wondered how they are funded, other than their 'wives being good at business'.

There are probably scams upon scams being run.
Last edited by Brody on Sun Jul 07, 2019 8:24 am, edited 1 time in total.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

hanno wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 6:33 am Who comes up with the "cute" tags?
You say this every time hanno.

Eye of the beholder. Yeah, I think they're mildly cute. Some may not. They've just had a rough day and are probably not looking their best.

I'm sure you think your wife is cute hanno. Some may not.

I know you're a man of discriminating tastes and superior breeding, but is it really worth disparaging their looks?

Save it for when it's warranted. You know, stories involving hideous hag-fish looking ladyboys and such.
logos
Expatriate
Kiribati

Post by logos »

"Cute" grabs every guy's attention, especially Brody's.

I doubt he would have been salivating over a thread that would have featured "plain Chinese women".
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

Those China girls could pass for Khmer easily.

Also, how does a single guy snatch two phones? Sounds more like a case of hold up type robbery than a phone snatching.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

The tea leaf is going to have to rob some more phones now to buy another scooter,
O well could be worse, in London the usual MO is to throw acid before nicking the phone so ain’t so bad here , YET .
Jerry Atrick
Expatriate
Central African Republic

Post by Jerry Atrick »

DaveG wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:28 am
O well could be worse, in London the usual MO is to throw acid before nicking the phone so ain’t so bad here , YET .
Bullshit.
DaveG
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by DaveG »

Jerry Atrick wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:36 am
DaveG wrote: Sun Jul 07, 2019 9:28 am
Bullshit.
https://www.westminstersecurity.co.uk/l ... -epidemic/
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic