American Pedophile MICHAEL J PEPE's Life Sentence for Cambodia Sex Crimes Overturned in California

Breaking news from Cambodia can be found here. CEO often finds Khmer news and translates it into English for our readers if it is interesting to expats, locals, Cambodians living abroad and anyone who wants to stay informed of the latest local and international news stories about Cambodia and our neighbors in South East Asia. There are many sources for Khmer news articles and they can all be found here in one place. Most of the media comes out of Phnom Penh, Siem Reap or Sihanoukville, but we cover national Cambodian news from all provinces.
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: American Pedophile MICHAEL J PEPE's Life Sentence for Cambodia Sex Crimes Overturned in California

Post by Cam Nivag » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:06 am

doug.kari wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:43 am
John Bingham wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:09 pm
When they were trying to arrest him here in 2006 he tried to crash through a police barrier and crashed and got caught up in barbed wire.
@John Bingham I'm the author of the LA Weekly stories about Michael Pepe. I'd like to hear more about what happened when he was arrested. Can you please get in touch with me? My first and last name at Yahoo
I think he might be getting his American peodphiles confused. That was Michael Koklich.

Edit: For a discussion of Koklich's arrest where he tried to ride his motorcycle through a barrier, you can do a search on Khmer440 for a 2006 thread titled "Pedophile caught and jailed, another one bites the dust"
Last edited by Cam Nivag on Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
xxxxxxx
Expatriate

Re: American Pedophile MICHAEL J PEPE's Life Sentence for Cambodia Sex Crimes Overturned in California

Post by xxxxxxx » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:11 am

Cam Nivag wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:06 am
doug.kari wrote:
Sat Aug 11, 2018 6:43 am
John Bingham wrote:
Thu Aug 09, 2018 12:09 pm
When they were trying to arrest him here in 2006 he tried to crash through a police barrier and crashed and got caught up in barbed wire.
@John Bingham I'm the author of the LA Weekly stories about Michael Pepe. I'd like to hear more about what happened when he was arrested. Can you please get in touch with me? My first and last name at Yahoo
I think he might be getting his American peodphiles confused. That was Michael Koklich.
He has the type of face you just want to punch as hard as possible.

fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax » Sat Aug 11, 2018 7:36 am

Related to Bruce Koklich, who’s serving 15 years for murdering his wife?
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews » Thu Jul 04, 2019 10:05 am

Ex-marine, previously sentenced to 210 years in prison for raping girls in Cambodia, could walk free
LOS ANGELES (FOX 11) - A retired U.S. Marine captain whose conviction for the violent sexual abuse of young girls in Phnom Penh, Cambodia, was overturned on appeal pleaded not guilty Tuesday in downtown Los Angeles to federal sex crimes charges.

Michael Joseph Pepe was sentenced five years ago to life in prison for illegal sex acts with seven girls aged 9 to 12. Six of the girls flew to the U.S. to testify in Los Angeles federal court that Pepe, who was working as a teacher in the country at the time, had drugged, bound, beat and raped them in his compound in Phnom Penh.
Original source: https://www.foxla.com/news/local-news/e ... -walk-free
Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic