History Teaching job available

Job seekers, look here. Employee seekers, post here.

Anyone posting Herbalife or any other MLM will not only be removed and banned, we'll likely hire people to find out where you live and burn your house down you exploitive pricks.
timmyl
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 am
Reputation: 1
United States of America

History Teaching job available

Post by timmyl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 10:15 am

There's a position available at an accredited international school in Phnom Penh starting in August. The teacher hired informed us that due to personal reasons, he cannot take the job. Here are the specifications:

- 25 classes per week
- Upper level (Grade 11-12) History and GPR
- Salary: depends on experience but in general somewhere between 1500-1800/month
Benefits: RT airfare, PD money, personal days, medical

You need:
- a degree, a teaching licence (US state cert, PGCE, etc), criminal background check, and it'd be great if you had experience with the UK curriculum but that's not essential.

If you're interested DM me here.

Thanks
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by Cam Nivag » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:01 pm

I googled GPR and every result says "ground penetrating radar"
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by violet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:17 pm

Cam Nivag wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:01 pm
I googled GPR and every result says "ground penetrating radar"
Which gives an indication of your googling history. You know two different people on their regular devices googling the same term will get results ranked differently, right?
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by Cam Nivag » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:26 pm

violet wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:17 pm
Cam Nivag wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:01 pm
I googled GPR and every result says "ground penetrating radar"
Which gives an indication of your googling history. You know two different people on their regular devices googling the same term will get results ranked differently, right?
Just tell me what GPR means.
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by violet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:28 pm

Grad program in religion, I think.
User avatar
Cam Nivag
BANNED
Posts: 2511
Joined: Wed May 14, 2014 10:17 am
Reputation: 735
Sao Tome & Principe

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by Cam Nivag » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:14 pm

violet wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:28 pm
Grad program in religion, I think.
What the hell is PD money?
User avatar
fax
Expatriate
Posts: 1957
Joined: Tue Apr 03, 2018 9:28 am
Reputation: 809
Korea North

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by fax » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:17 pm

What do you mean "history"?

Image
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by violet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:41 pm

Cam Nivag wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 1:14 pm
violet wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 12:28 pm
Grad program in religion, I think.
What the hell is PD money?
Personal disbursement, I assume...food, travel, accomn....I may be wrong
timmyl
Tourist
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun Sep 03, 2017 8:11 am
Reputation: 1
United States of America

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by timmyl » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:45 pm

GPR = Global Perspectives & Research
PD = professional development
violet
Expatriate
Posts: 981
Joined: Fri May 23, 2014 3:48 pm
Reputation: 301

Re: History Teaching job available

Post by violet » Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:53 pm

timmyl wrote:
Wed Jul 03, 2019 4:45 pm
GPR = Global Perspectives & Research
PD = professional development


Oh, well, you got me!
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 16 guests