France short break

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: France short break

Post by yong »

Kinetic wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:21 pm
yong wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:28 am
Kinetic wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:28 pm Welcome in France Yong. You are visiting such nice places. Don't forget your bottle of water, this week is particularly hot haha

Arrived Paris on the 12th

Left on the 21st

On 16th lost my passport to this, ass luck
I feel sorry for you. Hope it did not ruin your trip too much.
Thanks. Was upset losing my passport but I took comfort that I did not lose my money, credit cards and mobile phones. Everything went as plan there except that I couldn't go home to Bangkok directly instead had to travel to Singapore first to get a new passport then allowed to enter Bangkok wasted 3-4 days there, nothing serious.
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Post by yong »

One evening in Marseille went for Marseille's famous bouillabaisse soup

Evening in Marseille (its like 9pm)

The restaurant

Started with a white

Cold crab and sea snails

What can I say

Here comes the soup, lion fish

Kinetic
Expatriate
France

Post by Kinetic »

yong wrote: Tue Jul 02, 2019 12:54 am
Kinetic wrote: Mon Jul 01, 2019 3:21 pm
yong wrote: Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:28 am
Kinetic wrote: Thu Jun 27, 2019 5:28 pm Welcome in France Yong. You are visiting such nice places. Don't forget your bottle of water, this week is particularly hot haha

Arrived Paris on the 12th

Left on the 21st

On 16th lost my passport to this, ass luck
I feel sorry for you. Hope it did not ruin your trip too much.
Thanks. Was upset losing my passport but I took comfort that I did not lose my money, credit cards and mobile phones. Everything went as plan there except that I couldn't go home to Bangkok directly instead had to travel to Singapore first to get a new passport then allowed to enter Bangkok wasted 3-4 days there, nothing serious.
I think it's the karma. You can't only see fabulous landscapes, eat 5 stars dishes with busty chicks and travel all around the world like you do. You have to get shitty things too for the balance of your life hahahaha
Joke :wink:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic