Leaving Town Sale (Washer, Fridge, Guitar++)

This is where you can buy and sell anything you want in Cambodia! There is no 'Craigslist Cambodia,' so this is the next best thing. Most items for sale are in Phnom Penh, but this is a buy and sell section for the whole country. Many expats and tourists have new and used items to sell, so anyone can list them here. CEO has no part in these sales, so buyers and sellers need to get in contact with each other themselves. You're always welcome to list items you're giving away for free, as we encourage the community to give when they can. Amazon and eBay ship select items to Cambodia, but you save time and money when you do things locally.
Leaving
Tourist
Canada

Leaving Town Sale (Washer, Fridge, Guitar++)

Post by Leaving »

- Washing Machine, Panasonic 8 kg, 10 months old with 2 months still on the warranty, includes adjustable stand $150
- Refrigerator, Panasonic 183 liter, single door, single fan (needs to be defrosted but uses less power than frost free) $125
- Acoustic Guitar, Fernandes F150, $120
- Miscellaneous stuff (see pic), $2-$20 each (except guitar), including toaster, stainless steel clothes drying rack, folding lawn chair, speakers, ceramic water filter system, etc.

I have the invoice and warranties for the washer and fridge.

The location is BKK2, near Monivong and Sihanouk (on 2nd floor).

PM if interested.

(BTW, the images don't seem to come out in the preview, but if you right click on "image" and choose "view image" from the drop down, you can see them.)

Image Image

Image Image

[Mod edit: fixed image display]
Advertisement
CamboQuick Cambodia Amazon Shipping
angelisez
Tourist
Indonesia

Re: Leaving Town Sale (Washer, Fridge, Guitar++)

Post by angelisez »

hey im interest with your toaster , please pm me how much is it :beer3:
Chrey Trom Village
Kandal Province
2 hours driving from Phnom Penh
Leaving
Tourist
Canada

Re: Leaving Town Sale (Washer, Fridge, Guitar++)

Post by Leaving »

angelisez wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 3:29 pm hey im interest with your toaster , please pm me how much is it :beer3:
The toaster is $15. Did you get my PM?
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic