GoFund an unemployed homophobic born-again rugby bum.$3mill

If you have something so weird, strange or off-topic to post and think it doesn't belong in any other forum; you're probably right. Please put all your gormless, half-baked, inane, glaikit ideas in here. This might also be a place where we throw threads that appear elsewhere that don't belong ANYWHERE end up, instead of having to flush them. FORUM RULES STILL APPLY.
side
Expatriate
Great Britain

Re: GoFund an unemployed homophobic born-again rugby bum.$3mill

Post by side »

AB101 wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 10:47 pm
Username Taken wrote: Wed Jun 26, 2019 5:06 pm You're trolling AB101. You are the one twisting things out of context.

Maybe you're the one who should walk away.

Bet you can't.
Perhaps you can show me where I am trolling? I stated an opinion about a rugby player and the got attacked so where is the trolling?

Of course, I realise that there are a few members who are a protected species so yes, I will walk away...For good
Ok, but before you go, can you comment on point 1.3 & 1.6 in the Code of Regulations that was kindly posted for you above, cos you asked for it in your recent fit of pique.

"1.3 Treat everyone equally, fairly and with dignity regardless of gender or gender identity, sexual orientation, ethnicity, cultural or religious background, age or disability. Any form of bullying, harassment or discrimination has no place in Rugby.
1.6 Do not make any public comment that is critical of the performance of a match official, player, team official, coach or employee/officer/volunteer of any club or a Union; or on any matter that is, or is likely to be, the subject of an investigation or disciplinary process; or otherwise make any public comment that would likely be detrimental to the best interests, image and welfare of the Game, a team, a club, a competition or Union."
Me, not that other crap.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Re: GoFund an unemployed homophobic born-again rugby bum.$3mill

Post by epidemiks »

Folau interviewed by Australia's most famous closet homosexual and a former prime minister's mistress.

Both no doubt support him.
Both on his list of sinners who'll burn in hell.

https://www.sbs.com.au/news/backed-into ... ia-apology
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic