Teaching

This is our job board for expats. Until ZipRecruiter and Indeed make their way to the Kingdom of Wonder, this is the best place to look for employment in Cambodia, whether you're looking to teach English, manage a 5-star hotel, volunteer, or even work for some of the big NGOs. Even digital nomads who move to Cambodia sometimes need a side gig as a TEFL instructor from time to time. Most professional expatriate jobs are in Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap and Kampot are emerging as attractive alternatives. If you're an employer or hiring manager, you're also welcome to post your job listing here for free.
nandyoseidah
Tourist
Uganda

Teaching

Post by nandyoseidah »

Hello, am from Africa Uganda, planning to visit Cambodia during the first week of July, I will be looking for a teaching job, professionally am a physics and Mathematics teacher but I also have a tell certificate meaning I can teach English too.
Can anyone help me and tell me what type of Visa I should apply for?
And can I find teaching jobs at this time of the year?
Thanks
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Teaching

Post by frank lee bent »

Try for an E class "ordinary" visa. Be aware that some African countries do not get these without a letter of offer in hand.
Phnom Penh would possibly be the best AP to fly into. Land border crossings are staffed by assholes.

You will likely find a job, but also be prepared for poor treatment in the matter of salaries as Khmers are very discriminatory.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic