Condoms in Siem Reap?

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
talltuktuk
Expatriate
United States of America

Condoms in Siem Reap?

Post by talltuktuk »

Looking for Western size condoms in Siem Reap. Most of what I’ve found are smaller (normal for this region) sizes.

inb4 all the inevitable jokes
Cambodia: where money can buy you absolutely anything except intelligence.
frank lee bent
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Condoms in Siem Reap?

Post by frank lee bent »

try bigboy brand
bucknaked
Expatriate
Australia

Post by bucknaked »

I always get them at the airport before I leave home
Even the ugly ones
violet
Expatriate

Post by violet »

talltuktuk wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 am Looking for Western size condoms in Siem Reap. Most of what I’ve found are smaller (normal for this region) sizes.

I saw something about a hotel being fined for dumping used ones in nearby waterways.... Already washed for you. Appeals to the current generation so earnest about reusing and recycling....
Despite what angsta states, it’s clear from reading through his posts that angsta supports the free FreePalestine movement.
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

My bakery uses plastic bags for their baguette. I am 62 years old now so I usually only buy 2 or 3 loaves a week. I am cheap but suffer from the same natural gift you do.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:02 pm My bakery uses plastic bags for their baguette. I am 62 years old now so I usually only buy 2 or 3 loaves a week. I am cheap but suffer from the same natural gift you do.
You pull them over your head?
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Anthony's Weiner
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Anthony's Weiner »

Sidewalker wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:29 pm
Anthony's Weiner wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 2:02 pm My bakery uses plastic bags for their baguette. I am 62 years old now so I usually only buy 2 or 3 loaves a week. I am cheap but suffer from the same natural gift you do.
You pull them over your head?
yes and they go about 3/4 of the way down the shaft I know it is not ideal but it is the cheapest solution I can find and I like the bread.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

talltuktuk wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 9:52 am Looking for Western size condoms in Siem Reap. Most of what I’ve found are smaller (normal for this region) sizes.

Try Ankor supermarket on Savitha Rd. They sell Durex condoms.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

What about a bit of bicycle inner tube with a bulldog clip on the end for her pleasure?
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Post by Sidewalker »

cptrelentless wrote: Fri Jun 21, 2019 8:12 pm What about a bit of bicycle inner tube with a bulldog clip on the end for her pleasure?
There are times when I doubt the minds of some members of this forum, this is one.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic