Introduce Yourself

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Introduce Yourself

Post by dontbeasourlemon »

Hello Sakuraba! Welcome to the CEO!
Joshandjen
Tourist
United States of America

Post by Joshandjen »

Hello all. I'm Josh. I made this account for me and my wife Jen as we both want to move to Cambodia. We're both high school graduates with some college credits. We're from the southern United States and have similar backgrounds in mobile tech support, customer service, and retail. We're both TEFL and TESL certified and tier 2 wireless tech support certified. We have a 4 year old boy named Zach.
nolan.tomlinson
Tourist
United States of America

Post by nolan.tomlinson »

I am planning to move to Cambodia goal is within a year. I am 56 and on a fixed income. I am looking forward to many things, new birds to see, new fish to catch, and new snakes to discover, I have been using the internet to get various info and am trying to decide where to locate to. I prefer rural to urban but not sure how to figure where is a good place to go. I have never been to SE Asia and I am really looking forward to it.
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Hello, Josh, Jen, and Nolan!
MasterFuzz
Tourist

Post by MasterFuzz »

Hi all!

Im fuzz from Singapore. Planning my first trip to Cambodia in July 2019. Here to gain some knowledge. Interests are monger standard.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Welcome Fuzz I hope you enjoy your visit!
sricsi
Tourist
United States of America

Post by sricsi »

Hi CEOs!

I'll be moving to Cambodia this fall for work, and staying for 1-2 years. I'm currently living in Seattle, WA. See you soon!
MightyMariner
Tourist
Great Britain

Post by MightyMariner »

Hi,

I've been in Phnom Penh a couple of years now. Working now doing web development.
I also like beer, perhaps a little too much :beer3: :beer3:
“Go then, there are other worlds than these.”
dontbeasourlemon
Expatriate
United States of America

Welcome MightyMariner and sricsi!
Scotsmarc
Tourist
Ireland

Introduce Yourself - ScotsMarc

Post by Scotsmarc »

Hi Folks,

Glad i found this forum should be a fantastic resource as I look to move over to Cambodia Q4 this year.

Been traveling SE asia for many years, mainly Thailand on extended trips but have made the decision to move out to Cambodia permanently.

I will be looking to find a reliable income working as mainly a nomadic Software Sales consultant but i am open to finding other revenue streams :lol:

Ill try and immerse mysef in the forum as much as possible over the coming weeks.

Still not decided on Phnom Phen or Sihanoukville to settle, any suggestions appreciated.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic