First photo's of Antananarivo

Do you have a Cambodian trip report you want to share? Post it here, and feel free to link to your blog if it's a travel blog for Cambodia, South East Asia, or anywhere really. You can ask and answer questions about travel advice in Cambodia or just share your pictures and videos with us. Most people who live in or visit Cambodia have also checked out nearby countries like Vietnam, Thailand, Laos, Myanmar, Malaysia, Indonesia and the Philippines, and you can get to most of these countries by traveling overland, so put any travel plans, reviews or questions here. Discussions about dirt bike trails in here as well.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

First photo's of Antananarivo

Post by Sidewalker »

The first photo's, more to come, but I catches a heavy cold.

The ""most modern"" taxi's, but in a perfect conditionImage
The church is almost in haven Image
Party to night?Image
Hotel La Glacier, one of the most (in)famous hotel in the city, a bar full hookers. In a review it was called: a brothel. Image
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
yong
Expatriate
Thailand

Re: First photo's of Antananarivo

Post by yong »

Omg that's a long way from Cambodia and I've never hear of this place must be very exciting in Madagascar

Thank you for the photos. More please.
Sidewalker
Expatriate
Netherlands

Re: First photo's of Antananarivo

Post by Sidewalker »

My first impression is not to bad, it's bloody cold here. If you walk on the street, you got approached about every 10 meter by street-hawkers, who tried to sell you things you don''t need.
Like the begging street children, they have the same handicap, they don't understand the word: NO(N)
The food is good here and not expensive.
I catches a heavy cold and feel on the moment like a zombie.
There are people who cannot imagine that there are other ways of life than their own life. :facepalm:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic