No concept of safety or minimizing risks

This is where our community discusses almost anything! While we're mainly a Cambodia expat discussion forum and talk about expat life here, we debate about almost everything. Even if you're a tourist passing through Southeast Asia and want to connect with expatriates living and working in Cambodia, this is the first section of our site that you should check out. Our members start their own discussions or post links to other blogs and/or news articles they find interesting and want to chat about. So join in the fun and start new topics, or feel free to comment on anything our community members have already started! We also have some Khmer members here as well, but English is the main language used on CEO. You're welcome to have a look around, and if you decide you want to participate, you can become a part our international expat community by signing up for a free account.
PSD-Kiwi
Expatriate
New Zealand

Re: No concept of safety or minimizing risks

Post by PSD-Kiwi »

Hi Explorer, nobody ever taught me, could you please explain to me the correct way to dispose of broken glass? I normally just throw it out on the road so all the cars and motos crush it into tiny particles, should I not do this anymore?
Feelgood
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Feelgood »

I worry more about the Chinese who drive at high speed while smoking and looking at their phones.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 pm Hi Explorer, nobody ever taught me, could you please explain to me the correct way to dispose of broken glass?
Seconded.

Also, Exp. whilst were dispensing hard earned wisdom to the CEO masses, could you give me your thoughts on proper bum-gun technique?

Do you come at it from the front and just hoist your balls out of the way or do you lean forward and blast away from behind, as it were?
Freightdog
Expatriate
Ireland

Post by Freightdog »

Brody wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:05 pm
PSD-Kiwi wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:42 pm Hi Explorer, nobody ever taught me, could you please explain to me the correct way to dispose of broken glass?
Seconded.

Also, Exp. whilst were dispensing hard earned wisdom to the CEO masses, could you give me your thoughts on proper bum-gun technique?

Do you come at it from the front and just hoist your balls out of the way or do you lean forward and blast away from behind, as it were?
Brady- Are you truly suggesting that bum gun technique can be reduced to missionary or doggy style, with a slightly creepy non-hetero undercurrent?

Explorer- in case you have a spare mo, you might adapt the Kama-sutra to hygiene techniques.
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

Brody wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 12:16 pm
Kammekor wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 9:36 am I like it here with the main reason being

Golfing? Last I checked, the golf courses here weren't all that great and mostly for exclusive members... :cry:
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

A10 wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 1:25 pm golf courses here weren't all that great
Are you kidding? I've had the time of my life and never left the ball-washer...

fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

They should give Brody his own thread where he can post pics undisturbed by all the other BS I have to scroll past to get to the good stuff.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

Fax, you should just concern yourself with going a week without getting yourself banned. :thumb:
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by fax »

It's OK, nobody is getting banned until Cam Nivag is back.
Brody
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by Brody »

fax wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:14 pm It's OK, nobody is getting banned until Cam Nivag is back.
Oh, that's right...I'm still curious what the offending post was, I missed it.

I look away for one God-damned minute and I miss a juicy transgression.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic