looking for 2 bedroom apartment, 2 month rental

Looking for an apartment to rent in Phnom Penh? We have you covered. This is a good starting point for expats who are in the process of moving to Cambodia to live and work. Finding a villa, condo, flat, or borey to stay in when you arrive is probably one of your top priorities. Check out our listings from the community! And if you have a house or apartment for rent, you're welcome to list it here for free. Kampot, Siem Reap, Battambang, Sihanoukville, and other provinces around Cambodia also have places to rent, but you might have better luck finding them on foot after you arrive, as the largest number of listings are in the capital city of Phnom Penh.
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

looking for 2 bedroom apartment, 2 month rental

Post by BklynBoy »

Arriving end of June and looking to rent a 2 bedroom apartment for 2 months. Obviously can be issues with short lease but it is what it is.
If anyone happens to know of anything available, appreciate the heads up.

Budget $350 - $450
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
fax
Expatriate
Korea North

Re: looking for 2 bedroom apartment, 2 month rental

Post by fax »

In TTP or BKK3 you may find something rugged in that budget range but you can forget anything livable in BKK1 and Bassac.

If it's only for 2 months why not opt for a large studio?
BklynBoy
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: looking for 2 bedroom apartment, 2 month rental

Post by BklynBoy »

fax wrote: Sun Jun 16, 2019 8:23 am In TTP or BKK3 you may find something rugged in that budget range but you can forget anything livable in BKK1 and Bassac.

If it's only for 2 months why not opt for a large studio?
That sounds good. I am still checking a few sites and have my khmer friend looking for me.
Unsure if "large studio" was in the search criteria when going thru diff websites but will mention that option to people as well

if you happen to know any, please let me know.

Thanks again for the idea
Manhattan keeps on making it, Brooklyn keeps on taking it
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic