I sell a motorcycle Honda Dominator 650

Have a car, truck, motorcycle, or bicycle you'd like to sell? List it here for free. Heck, you can even buy and sell tuktuks or your pink Scoopy here. Remember, you need a driver's license in Cambodia for cars, trucks, and any motorbike that's over 125cc. And always wear a helmet!
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

I sell a motorcycle Honda Dominator 650

Post by SINUS »

Motorcycle class tourist Hard-Enduro Honda NX 650 Dominator in excellent condition, all documents for registration at the local traffic police are ready, is looking for a new owner.
Customs are fully cleared; the document is completed (see a photo below).

Machine technical inspection is fully completed:
- Tires, stars and the chain are new
- Brake pads, wheel bearings are in a very good condition
- The electrical part is flawless
- The engine works perfectly
- The oil filter is new and the oil tank is full
- The battery is new and charged
- No oil flow, no single stain of rust
- The plastic part is intact. Exception - one side shield is replaced but I can advise where to get the original one.

The motorcycle has never been in accident and has no falls.
The movement, action and driving of the bike are incredible. The engine is 46 HP.

Easy to drive around the city; get over pits and bumps due to the advanced shock absorbers.
The motorcycle is also perfect for a long-distance traveling in Cambodia and nearby countries; it is effective and reliable.

It is difficult to find such quality motorcycle; its important advantages are fuel efficiency and reliability.
I like this motorbike very much. However, I am sure it will serve faithfully to a new owner.

Price: US$ 3000
Tel. 010 733 970

AB101
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: I sell a motorcycle Honda Dominator 650

Post by AB101 »

SINUS wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 11:44 pm Motorcycle class tourist Hard-Enduro Honda NX 650 Dominator in excellent condition, all documents for registration at the local traffic police are ready, is looking for a new owner.
It is difficult to find such quality motorcycle; its important advantages are fuel efficiency and reliability.
I like this motorbike very much. However, I am sure it will serve faithfully to a new owner.
This is a joke right? No single stain of rust? Well you are right there. No single stain, just the whole bike.

Shit man, it looks as if it has been dredged up from the bottom of a lake. It's rusted and corroded to hell. I would be ashamed to even be associated with a bike like this.

$300 more like it.
All members are equal but some members are more equal than others
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

AB101 wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 12:09 am
I would be ashamed to even be associated with a bike like this.

probably this is not your option. :)
chkwoot
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by chkwoot »

You (and almost all sellers of used bikes) don't say who the registered owner is. Isn't it still true that a foreigner cannot register a used moto in their name? No registration means no insurance, and the police could seize the bike and only release it to the registered owner. I've heard rumors of problems with Khmers trying to register bikes previously owned and registered by foreigners, but just rumors.
I am sooooo very sorry if you can't understand or appreciate my sarcastic facetiousness.
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

chkwoot wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:38 am You (and almost all sellers of used bikes) don't say who the registered owner is.
the motorcycle has been customs clearance at Cambodia and is ready to register with the traffic police
beaker
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by beaker »

chkwoot wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 6:38 am You (and almost all sellers of used bikes) don't say who the registered owner is. Isn't it still true that a foreigner cannot register a used moto in their name? No registration means no insurance, and the police could seize the bike and only release it to the registered owner. I've heard rumors of problems with Khmers trying to register bikes previously owned and registered by foreigners, but just rumors.
I've been stopped several times only have to show the card or a copy.

The bikes that get stopped and impounded are without license plates or not matching the license numbers on the card get impounded and need to have owner show up.

Most khmers don't register their bikes either.
"i'm the one who has to die, when it's time for me to die, so let me live my life the way i want to"
jimi hendrix
Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

The bike doesn't look like a rusty bucket, though I agree 3k seems rather optimistic as Dominators are extremely old by now. That being said, the engines are pretty bulletproof. I think the seller is saying that the bike isn't registered yet, but had the import tax paid, so you can register it yourself.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
AB101
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by AB101 »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 3:35 pm The bike doesn't look like a rusty bucket, though I agree 3k seems rather optimistic as Dominators are extremely old by now. That being said, the engines are pretty bulletproof. I think the seller is saying that the bike isn't registered yet, but had the import tax paid, so you can register it yourself.
Just look at the spokes, they are well rusted. Then look at the skid pan and surrounds. Again rusted. Zoom in on any of the pictures and you can see rust and corrosion.

OK, probably all the bike needs is some care and attention plus plenty of elbow grease with Autosol. But for the sake of a days hard work cleaning it up, the price will drop like a lead balloon.

Bikes should be looked after.
All members are equal but some members are more equal than others
SINUS
Expatriate
Russia

Post by SINUS »

beaker wrote: Wed Jun 12, 2019 1:11 pm

I've been stopped several times only have to show the card or a copy.
I was also stopped many times, but it was enough to show the paper from customs and the "good trip!" :)
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic