Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenced)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
lostjeremy
Expatriate

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by lostjeremy »

Psychopath....

Talks about it like it's a normal thing or was making a movie.

Bitte_Kein_Lexus
Expatriate

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by Bitte_Kein_Lexus »

So she killed her where? At the restaurant? Need to be pretty handy with a cleaver and psycho enough to not barf everywhere when you dismember a body.
Ex Bitteeinbit/LexusSchmexus
Jamie_Lambo
The Cool Boxing Guy
Great Britain

Post by Jamie_Lambo »

Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 pm So she killed her where? At the restaurant? Need to be pretty handy with a cleaver and psycho enough to not barf everywhere when you dismember a body.
just breezed through the video but think she strangled her in the bathroom then chopped her up with the cleaver, put her parts in the freezer then threw them in the river (i might have missed the odd detail)
:tophat: Mean Dtuk Mean Trei, Mean Loy Mean Srey
Punchy McShortstacks School of Hard Knocks :x
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

Jamie_Lambo wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:56 pm
Bitte_Kein_Lexus wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 7:39 pm So she killed her where? At the restaurant? Need to be pretty handy with a cleaver and psycho enough to not barf everywhere when you dismember a body.
just breezed through the video but think she strangled her in the bathroom then chopped her up with the cleaver, put her parts in the freezer then threw them in the river (i might have missed the odd detail)
Quickly after watching the video:
She attacked her in the bathroom, when the woman was on the way out. She got bitten on the finger in the struggle. She tied up the body and hid it in her kids room, would not let the kids in when they came home, had the husband take them out for food. She then moved the body to the freezer and put it there to freeze it solid to avoid blood everywhere. The first night she drugged her husbands ice tea so he would sleep through the first night. She cut the body up over the following days, disposing of the parts in the river. Since she was a skilled cook with pork, which human meat is like, it was easy for her.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
Captain Bonez
Baked
Nigeria

Post by Captain Bonez »

Jesus fucking wept
If you enjoy noise pollution and obnoxious driving practices, Phnom Penh is the place for you!

This.
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

So she killed her where? At the restaurant?
Yeah, it might just look like a house but I think they had a couple of tables in the front room for customers, it was very much a slipshod operation.
I was about 3/4 way through it and that's about all I could work out. Around the time she is in the bathroom she says something about trying to kill her husband or that her husband would leave her if he discovered this mess, but I couldn't quite make it out. The part with the freezer I'm interested in because I'm wondering how the hell you could fit an adult body in that small chest freezer without it being seen. Also, she describes hacking the limbs off but I'm wondering how she dealt with all the guts and blood. I guess it's easy enough to wash off tiled floors and walls here but dismembering a person is no easy undertaking.
She's an evil piece of shit, I only encountered her once or twice but never wanted to have anything to do with her. The husband is a nice guy but a total fucking idiot for getting involved with her, he lost most of his old friends because of the toxic bitch.
Silence, exile, and cunning.
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Re the motive, and after watching the video, Mrs Cargo says this woman owed the victim a lot of money and was ashamed to tell the husband.
LaudJohn
Expatriate

Post by LaudJohn »

I hope he gets out of this OK.

All of his friends that I know (except her ex) thought she was evil. He was warned numerous times.

Love is blind.
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

John Bingham wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 8:17 pm
So she killed her where? At the restaurant?
Yeah, it might just look like a house but I think they had a couple of tables in the front room for customers, it was very much a slipshod operation.
I was about 3/4 way through it and that's about all I could work out. Around the time she is in the bathroom she says something about trying to kill her husband or that her husband would leave her if he discovered this mess, but I couldn't quite make it out. The part with the freezer I'm interested in because I'm wondering how the hell you could fit an adult body in that small chest freezer without it being seen. Also, she describes hacking the limbs off but I'm wondering how she dealt with all the guts and blood. I guess it's easy enough to wash off tiled floors and walls here but dismembering a person is no easy undertaking.
She's an evil piece of shit, I only encountered her once or twice but never wanted to have anything to do with her. The husband is a nice guy but a total fucking idiot for getting involved with her, he lost most of his old friends because of the toxic bitch.
She was afraid her husband would find out she was lying and owed people money.

She froze the entire body solid first, or made it "hard", so that it was easy to cut up and would not leave blood all over the place.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
John Bingham
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by John Bingham »

Maybe just a coincidence, but did anyone else notice the big box of Arm & Hammer Baking Soda in the freezer?

Silence, exile, and cunning.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic