Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia (Sentenced)

Cambodia news in English! Here you'll find all the breaking news from Cambodia translated into English for our international readership and expat community to read and comment on. The majority of our news stories are gathered from the local Khmer newspapers, but we also bring you newsworthy media from Cambodia before you read them anywhere else. Because of the huge population of the capital city, most articles are from Phnom Penh, but Siem Reap, Sihanoukville, and Kampot often make the headlines as well. We report on all arrests and deaths of foreigners in Cambodia, and the details often come from the Cambodian police or local Khmer journalists. As an ASEAN news outlet, we also publish regional news and events from our neighboring countries. We also share local Khmer news stories that you won't find in English anywhere else. If you're looking for a certain article, you may use our site's search feature to find it quickly.
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by markd »

was the fridge in the cafe

thats sick
thru shit to more shit
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Re: Owner of Alamo Cafe Admits to Murder & Shows Police Where She Dumped the Body Parts in Phnom Penh, Cambodia

Post by A10 »

I remember there being an Alamo cafe (I think, could be mistaken it's been a while) in TTP area 7-8 years ago that I went to a few times. Only met and chatted with the husband but never saw the wife. Anyone know if this by chance is the same family?
Felgerkarb
Expatriate

Post by Felgerkarb »

A10 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 pm I remember there being an Alamo cafe (I think, could be mistaken it's been a while) in TTP area 7-8 years ago that I went to a few times. Only met and chatted with the husband but never saw the wife. Anyone know if this by chance is the same family?
Not the same.
===============
We are all puppets in the hands of an insane puppeteer...
--Brother Theodore
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

Felgerkarb wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 pm
A10 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:45 pm I remember there being an Alamo cafe (I think, could be mistaken it's been a while) in TTP area 7-8 years ago that I went to a few times. Only met and chatted with the husband but never saw the wife. Anyone know if this by chance is the same family?
Not the same.
Noted, and thank you.
General Mackevili
The General
United States of America

Post by General Mackevili »

A10 wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:01 pm
Felgerkarb wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 5:56 pm
Not the same.
Noted, and thank you.
If it was 7 years ago or more, you're probably thinking of Alma Cafe. If it was since January 2018, then yes, it was probably the same Alamo Cafe that has since moved to it's new location right off street 172.
"Life is too important to take seriously."

"Life does not cease to be funny when people die any more than it ceases to be serious when people laugh."

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT ME

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Google+
Instagram
xandreu
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by xandreu »

Apparently they still haven't found all the body parts. Just be wary of the sausages there.
The difference between animals and humans is that animals would never allow the dumb ones to lead the pack.
andy1
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by andy1 »

Body parts in the fridge with your dinner...................... :bad:
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm If it was 7 years ago or more, you're probably thinking of Alma Cafe. If it was since January 2018, then yes, it was probably the same Alamo Cafe that has since moved to it's new location right off street 172.
I think you're right, that seems to ring a bell.
epidemiks
Expatriate
Australia

Post by epidemiks »

A10 wrote:
General Mackevili wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:20 pm If it was 7 years ago or more, you're probably thinking of Alma Cafe. If it was since January 2018, then yes, it was probably the same Alamo Cafe that has since moved to it's new location right off street 172.
I think you're right, that seems to ring a bell.
Alma was the Christian place down on 123 in Toul Tom Poung. They moved to 155 and then closed/sold a number of years ago.

Alamo only started early 2018, beside Toul Sleng in BKK3, before moving to 172 about a year ago.
A10
Expatriate
United States of America

Post by A10 »

epidemiks wrote: Tue Jun 11, 2019 6:41 pm Alma was the Christian place down on 123 in Toul Tom Poung. They moved to 155 and then closed/sold a number of years ago.
That's right, I remember they were closed for sabbath and I was "upset" I had to find somewhere else to eat for lunch that day.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic