Girl for longer period

When we all like to come out and play...
Bars, clubs and pubs oh my!
Rune
Tourist
Denmark

Girl for longer period

Post by Rune » Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi there,

Just came to Cambodia for a short trip. But will return a little later for a longer stay. 6+ months business trip. Where do I find a cute girl to come stay with me for the period? An online personals type site. And what would the current rate for such an arrangement roughly be?
jah steu
Expatriate
Australia

Re: Girl for longer period

Post by jah steu » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:05 pm

Rune wrote: Just came to Cambodia for a short trip. But will return a little later for a longer stay. 6+ months business trip. Where do I find a cute girl to come stay with me for the period? An online personals type site. And what would the current rate for such an arrangement roughly be?
Your previous post said:
“Digital Nomad from Denmark stranded in Cambodia here. Been living here for around THREE YEARS. Lived in Koh Rong. Phnom Penh, Siem Reap, Kep, Koh Kong. Currently in PP, will probably move to Siem Reap sometime next month”
If you have been here for three years already, why are you asking questions like this? Culturally distasteful.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent from embedded sub-cutaneous iPhone 9 using Tapatalk.
SternAAlbifrons
Expatriate
Pitcairn Island

Post by SternAAlbifrons » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:27 pm

Rune wrote:
Mon Jun 10, 2019 3:37 pm

Hi there,
And what would the current rate for such an arrangement roughly be?
Hi there,
In this globalised world a fair price would probably be roughly the same as you would charge for renting out your own mother/sister/daughter to some visiting foreign businessman.

(sorry if my reply annoys you a bit, that makes us even)
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Kammekor » Mon Jun 10, 2019 6:32 pm

Price will depend on the job description. A cleaner / cook living in will cost you 1000-1500 for 6 months.

For additional services.... I know a guy from Sweden, he had an 'all in cleaner' and paid her 600 USD a month. But then she wasn't that cute.... :stir:
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic