trump knows what to do-brexit!

Yeah, that place out 'there'. Anything not really Cambodia related should go here.
Kammekor
Expatriate
Cambodia

Re: trump knows what to do-brexit!

Post by Kammekor »

angsta wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:34 pm
Kammekor wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:51 am
angsta wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:43 am
YORKIE wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:35 pm Depressing whats happening in the UK. The Tory newspapers " Britain Is Winning " :plus1: FFS. I have never felt so ashamed of my country than right now. A banquet in honour of the Giant Orange Balloon FFS !!!. It's a national humiliation on top of Brexit and Austerity. Keep your Filthy hands of our NHS you Fuckin Wazzok. Ps. Brexit has now cost the UK economy £66 Billion. :o :o
Exactly my point. I used to be able to laugh at Americans who repeatedly voted for liars who took away their healthcare. Now I see the fuckwits in the UK are about to do the same. Nice going morons.
It's a bloody disgrace. Bite the bullet. Decide!

My company has prepared a Brexit twice now, once in March, and again a few weeks later. Now have to wait for October again. Just insane.

If the UK can't make up their minds I hope the EU will bite the bullet and allow no more delays. Then at least it will be clear what's happening. Best for both.
Agreed. But that means that moron Boris Johnson would just be able to play the victim card. The cunt.
And that's why the EU won't bite the bullet, they don't want the blame for Brexit.
angsta
Expatriate
Iran

Post by angsta »

Kammekor wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 3:31 pm
angsta wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 2:34 pm
Kammekor wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:51 am
angsta wrote: Wed Jun 05, 2019 8:43 am
YORKIE wrote: Tue Jun 04, 2019 4:35 pm Depressing whats happening in the UK. The Tory newspapers " Britain Is Winning " :plus1: FFS. I have never felt so ashamed of my country than right now. A banquet in honour of the Giant Orange Balloon FFS !!!. It's a national humiliation on top of Brexit and Austerity. Keep your Filthy hands of our NHS you Fuckin Wazzok. Ps. Brexit has now cost the UK economy £66 Billion. :o :o
Exactly my point. I used to be able to laugh at Americans who repeatedly voted for liars who took away their healthcare. Now I see the fuckwits in the UK are about to do the same. Nice going morons.
It's a bloody disgrace. Bite the bullet. Decide!

My company has prepared a Brexit twice now, once in March, and again a few weeks later. Now have to wait for October again. Just insane.

If the UK can't make up their minds I hope the EU will bite the bullet and allow no more delays. Then at least it will be clear what's happening. Best for both.
Agreed. But that means that moron Boris Johnson would just be able to play the victim card. The cunt.
And that's why the EU won't bite the bullet, they don't want the blame for Brexit.
And no way BJ is stupid enough to go no deal. That would end his political, and probably his journalism career as well.
AinC reels off an eloquent and thought provoking monologue adlib
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

Potential PM Boris Johnson to hike 40p tax rate from £50,000 to £80,000.
By an astonishing coincidence current MP's salary is £79,468. :facepalm: :facepalm:
1.6 million food bank parcels distributed last year.
One Party Nation my Fuckin Arse.
Cocaine Anyone. :thumb: :thumb:
Spigzy
Expatriate
Great Britain

Post by Spigzy »

"Let us never forget this fundamental truth: the State has no source of money other than money which people earn themselves. If the State wishes to spend more it can do so only by borrowing your savings or by taxing you more. It is no good thinking that someone else will pay – that ‘someone else’ is you. There is no such thing as public money; there is only taxpayers’ money."
Meum est propositum in taberna mori,
ut sint Guinness proxima morientis ori.
tunc cantabunt letius angelorum chori:
"Sit Deus propitius huic potatori."
cptrelentless
Expatriate
Korea North

Post by cptrelentless »

Spigzy wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm "Let us never forget this fundamental truth: the State has no source of money other than money which people earn themselves. If the State wishes to spend more it can do so only by borrowing your savings or by taxing you more. It is no good thinking that someone else will pay – that ‘someone else’ is you. There is no such thing as public money; there is only taxpayers’ money."
Licences for natural resources, corporation taxes, state owned for profit entities. Just a few I can think of off hand. Property taxes. Inheritance taxes.
YORKIE
Expatriate

Post by YORKIE »

Sounds like one of Theresa May's final acts as PM was to not invite her Muslim Home Secretary Sajid Javid to the state banquet with Mr Trump. The Leader Of The Free World. :plus1: :plus1:
Extraordinary.
Asked how he felt not being invited ?.
Sajid Javid : " I don't like it.... My office did ask No 10 and they said No "
" Do you think it was because of your Muslim background " ?.
Sajid Javid : " Nothing to say at all. I really don't know ". " I hope the matter is now closed "

WTF has happened to my Country. :BangHead: :BangHead: :BangHead:
markd
Expatriate
Zimbabwe

Post by markd »

QE 1,2,3 & 4 printed our way out of the gfc & led to the dow going from 7500 during the gfc to 27000 during the QE & more bubbles than a cathouse spa.

printing our way out of trouble is the contemporary economics saviour

Spigzy wrote: Mon Jun 10, 2019 5:56 pm "Let us never forget this fundamental truth: the State has no source of money other than money which people earn themselves. If the State wishes to spend more it can do so only by borrowing your savings or by taxing you more. It is no good thinking that someone else will pay – that ‘someone else’ is you. There is no such thing as public money; there is only taxpayers’ money."
thru shit to more shit
CEOCambodiaNews
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by CEOCambodiaNews »

Boris Johnson is the new UK PM.
Join the Cambodia Expats Online Telegram Channel: https://t.me/CambodiaExpatsOnline

Cambodia Expats Online: Bringing you breaking news from Cambodia before you read it anywhere else!

Have a story or an anonymous news tip for CEO? Need advertising? CONTACT US

Cambodia Expats Online is the most popular community in the country. JOIN TODAY

Follow CEO on social media:

Facebook
Twitter
YouTube
Instagram
Clutch Cargo
Expatriate
Cambodia

Post by Clutch Cargo »

Duncan
Sir Duncan

Post by Duncan »

clutchcargo wrote: Sat Aug 17, 2019 3:39 pm Image
You lost me on that one. Any frenchfries come with that?
Cambodia,,,, Don't fall in love with her.
Like the spoilt child she is, she will not be happy till she destroys herself from within and breaks your heart.
Post Reply Previous topicNext topic